CINIII / Cone biopsy - Doctor suggestion please | ExpatWoman.com

CINIII / Cone biopsy - Doctor suggestion please

Latest post on 26 September 2017 - 11:41

Hi ladies,

I am hoping some of you will share your experience with me, my sister has been diagnosed with CIN3 , she has seen 4 doctors so far between Sharjah and Dubai.. had multiple exams (biopsy, MRI ...) and all of them are giving different treatments from completing removing the uterus, LLETZ and etc..
unfortunately American hospital does not have gyno-oncologist at the moment and they referred to see another Dr. that she has seen and he is suggesting to do a cone biopsy (she has done the regular biopsy that has shown CINIII) now and based on the results to proceed further...
please if any of you have experienced this recently can you please suggest a good doctor that we can see? all the other threads on this are quite old.

sorry for many words the world has kind of crushed for us now :(

Latest post on 18 February 2018 - 11:20
Hi ladies! I wanted to update this post hoping it will help to anyone else who is desperately looking for DR. as I was few months back. Long story shorts after unsuccessful LLETZ we have been told that she had to do hysterectomy (by the same doctor) as it was not a CIN3 anymore but invasive carcinoma and it has been spread into cervix. we were so devastated and she is still young and wants to have children in the future. I came to know that Dr. Karim El Masry is well known oncologist in UAE and he was educating and advocating vaccine against ovarian cancer in Middle East... we took appointment with him, the results were subject to 2nd opinion and confirmed same diagnosis. she went through 2 operations with Dr.Karim for the removal of lymphs and radical trachelectomy and results came out negative. Bad cells are removed and she still has a chance of carrying a baby and deliver with c/s. we had consulted several doctors and only 2 of them suggested trachelectomy all the others were old school and told us only option to remove the whole uterus. if you need an oncologist you can trust do not waste your time and see Dr.Karim El Masry at city hospital, he is the best at what he does. wishing all good health!
Latest post on 22 October 2017 - 13:57
So sorry to hear this... I had CIN II/III here. I can almost certainly NOT recommend a particular doctor but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say who on a public forum. Pls message me if you want to know. I had a cold-knife procedure with this doctor who cut a part of my cervix out. After my problems I changed doctors and did follow ups with Dr Agatha Monis/Moniz at Medcare hospital. She was lovely to me. Calm. Relaxed. Made me feel at ease. I wish I had found her when I was originally diagnosed with CIN II/III. I would definitely recommend her. Saffron_Parker I don't know how to DM here , if you know would u please DM me :(
Latest post on 20 October 2017 - 14:28
Hi ladies, I am hoping some of you will share your experience with me, my sister has been diagnosed with CIN3 , she has seen 4 doctors so far between Sharjah and Dubai.. had multiple exams (biopsy, MRI ...) and all of them are giving different treatments from completing removing the uterus, LLETZ and etc.. unfortunately American hospital does not have gyno-oncologist at the moment and they referred to see another Dr. that she has seen and he is suggesting to do a cone biopsy (she has done the regular biopsy that has shown CINIII) now and based on the results to proceed further... please if any of you have experienced this recently can you please suggest a good doctor that we can see? all the other threads on this are quite old. sorry for many words the world has kind of crushed for us now :( Hi dzsia, I am sorry to hear that she had to face this situations, I am sure its not easy for a woman to hear that she needs to remove her uterus. She should not be scared because CIN 3 its not so bad (its not cancer and can be removed), She need to stay positive, I know many ladies with similar situations, they had a laser or surgery and now they are fine...with normal PAP. One of my friends had CIN 2 and she had a surgery, called conization or something like that. I can recommend you a good doctor, if she doesn't have any problems to see a man gynaecologist. His name is Michel Khalil, he has an impressive career (over 20 years in Paris and Dubai), you can find him at French Clinc, I saw him several times and he is a very professional. She can goes to she him and she will make an idea/impression. Good luck, ask her to stay positive and all the best.
Latest post on 20 October 2017 - 12:18
So sorry to hear this... I had CIN II/III here. I can almost certainly NOT recommend a particular doctor but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say who on a public forum. Pls message me if you want to know. I had a cold-knife procedure with this doctor who cut a part of my cervix out. After my problems I changed doctors and did follow ups with Dr Agatha Monis/Moniz at Medcare hospital. She was lovely to me. Calm. Relaxed. Made me feel at ease. I wish I had found her when I was originally diagnosed with CIN II/III. I would definitely recommend her.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY