Recommendations where to buy shoes??? | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendations where to buy shoes???

Latest post on 28 September 2017 - 15:28

Hi Ladies,
I am struggling to find in Dubai good quality shoes at an affordable price! I am looking for nice flat shoes to go to work. I am not a big fan of Zara or H&M shoes are they make my feet sweat a lot :( more looking for proper leather shoes but not willing to pay 1000 AED for a pair neither! Any suggestions?? Where do you buy good quality shoes? or should I just stock up when I go back to Europe?
Thanks a lot
Fanny

Latest post on 12 October 2017 - 10:22
Did you try Steve Madden? Hi! Thanks for the suggestion! I went there this afternoon but couldn't find anything easily wearable for the office (a bit too casual to my taste). If you think of any other brands please let me know! Thanks a lot!!!
Latest post on 12 October 2017 - 10:21
I think Ecco shoes are good quality, versatile and last long. I have two pairs of winter boots that I bought in 2006 and they're still in great shape and only need to have the heel pads replaced occasionally. Thanks Miray will have a look this weekend! :cool: It looks like they have a store in MOE.
Latest post on 02 October 2017 - 14:46
I think Ecco shoes are good quality, versatile and last long. I have two pairs of winter boots that I bought in 2006 and they're still in great shape and only need to have the heel pads replaced occasionally.
Latest post on 29 September 2017 - 00:14
Did you try Steve Madden?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY