Any one knows of any good or tried and tested recruitment agencies? | ExpatWoman.com

Any one knows of any good or tried and tested recruitment agencies?

Latest post on 14 October 2017 - 14:44
Hello, I do agree finding jobs is currently being difficult as per the jobs market all over the world. I had come last year to Dubai and it took me a 2 months duration to find a job for myself. I had tried all possible ways weather it was applying online on a job portal or visiting job recruitment agencies or walkin in companies. You just need to be focused on your target and do hard work and the end result will surely be positive. There are many recruitment agencies http://dubaiemploymenttips.com/recruitment-agencies/list/ check this link. You can also try walkin in companies (it helps sometime) and keep applying on Dubizzel or Indeed etc. I wish you luck and hope you find your job soon :cool:
Latest post on 12 October 2017 - 10:25
Try to contact Michael page, it's a recruitment agency.
Latest post on 10 October 2017 - 20:05
Yes, Dashenka, I understand....I know many ppl who are trying to get suitable jobs , since forever ...don't worry, I've heared tht uv got to keep on trying...I do sincerely hope u get what u want ....??
Latest post on 09 October 2017 - 17:23
Hi Dashenka, I agree with you completely...finding s job here is a grueling task...so many jobs I've seen coming up on different job sites, but still ppl r struggling ...I know about a recruitment co. called Peoplezee. U can contact them ...good luck it has honestly been forever, and I have been applying to jobs that are not even purely in my sphere or interest but absolutely no luck and its become quite demotivating. Thank you will try them
Latest post on 09 October 2017 - 15:20
Hi Dashenka, I agree with you completely...finding s job here is a grueling task...so many jobs I've seen coming up on different job sites, but still ppl r struggling ...I know about a recruitment co. called Peoplezee. U can contact them ...good luck
Latest post on 09 October 2017 - 12:58
I feel that finding a job in Dubai is next to impossible I have never tried any recruitment agencies and do not know which to look in to or of any names of some... Please help

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY