NAWAH Family Housing in Ruwais? | ExpatWoman.com

NAWAH Family Housing in Ruwais?

Latest post on 11 October 2017 - 19:08

My husband is considering accepting an offer to work at Barakah for NAHWAH, and we were wondering if there was family housing available in Ruwais for NAWAH employees.? We have 2 young daughters and do not want to live in AD where we would be apart for the workweek.

I have been able to find all sorts of info for ADNOC employees having family housing and access to schools in Ruwais but nothing about NAWAH families. As I understand it, most Barakah employees have apartments in AD but then stay on site or in Ruwais guesthouse rented by NAWAH from ADNOC during the work week. So my big question is if its possible to get fulltime family housing in Ruwais as a NAWAH employee/family?

We have both lived and or visited AD before so understand life in Ruwais is out of the way and boring in comparison, but think it would work best for our family for this (exciting!!) opportunity.

Thanks in advance!

Latest post on 15 December 2019 - 02:05
Hi, Yes we made the move. We have been here since August. We are using the housing allowance and rent an apartment in Abu Dhabi. We did this mainly for school for my son. We chose to send him...
Really nice to know all this. thanks for sharing in detail
Latest post on 20 November 2019 - 13:54
Hi, I am now in your posistion. Did you make the move? Any tips for me? Also have a teenage son!
Hi, Yes we made the move. We have been here since August. We are using the housing allowance and rent an apartment in Abu Dhabi. We did this mainly for school for my son. We chose to send him to the American Community School in Abu Dhabi ACS. Currently my husband is working Sunday-Wednesday. He lives in the Bachelors quarters provided by Nawah and commutes Sunday mornings to work and returns to Abu Dhabi Wednesday after work. Several people live in Ruwais, my understanding is that there is a very nice close knit community of wives. But after talking with other people ( before our move) we got the impression that families with teenagers choose to send their kids to school in the city. There are many schools to choose from. My son is currently a Junior in HS, once he graduates and goes back to the US, I will most likely move to Ruwais. Feel free to email me personally with any other questions [email protected] Also, if you are on FB request to join the group "American Moms in Abu Dhabi". I wish I had known about this group prior to coming. You can gain a lot of insight and ask questions about school, neighborhoods, items you should bring along, etc... Good Luck Jen
Latest post on 20 November 2019 - 13:37
Hi, I'm wondering the same thing. Did your husband accept the job? What is the living situation for NAHWAH employees? I have a teenage son. I heard most families with teenagers live in AD, do y...
Hi, I am now in your posistion. Did you make the move? Any tips for me? Also have a teenage son!
Latest post on 20 November 2019 - 13:36
Hi, i am also planning to move along with my husband for NAWAH. Can anyone helps with details like family accommodation, culture etc
Hi, I see your post is from 1 year ago: did you make the move? How is it like? Would you do it again?
Latest post on 11 April 2019 - 03:06
unlimited videos information and more for every WOMAN found it here ==>> JASMIN ==>> https://www.cpagrip.com/show.php?l=0&u=199653&id=22344
Latest post on 31 March 2019 - 16:38
Hi, I'm wondering the same thing. Did your husband accept the job? What is the living situation for NAHWAH employees? I have a teenage son. I heard most families with teenagers live in AD, do you find this to be the case?
Latest post on 12 October 2018 - 12:57
I likely to accept employment offer from Nawah, whether they will provide accommodation in Ruwais housing? I just wish to know before proceeding.
Hi, i am also planning to move along with my husband for NAWAH. Can anyone helps with details like family accommodation, culture etc
Latest post on 03 August 2018 - 15:37
Most of the time family housing is provided in Ruwais however I would suggest that your husband checks with the company directly. The accommodation here is spacious and although quiet in relation t...
I likely to accept employment offer from Nawah, whether they will provide accommodation in Ruwais housing? I just wish to know before proceeding.
Latest post on 23 April 2018 - 15:56
By now u must have joined nawah's job n must b in a position to comment about the accomodation possibilities... Where are you ppl living now? Did u get a official accommodation by nawah ? Or u have rented apartment on ur own? In ruwais or ???? Rent??? We r also in the process of making decision to accept nawah offer for employment n I too need all the info regarding residence n schooling for my son ... Plz update
Latest post on 07 March 2018 - 04:27
Most of the time family housing is provided in Ruwais however I would suggest that your husband checks with the company directly. The accommodation here is spacious and although quiet in relation t...
Hello, I was wondering also about daycare in Ruwais. I will be coming there to teach with my husband and two kids. The daycare hours are not good at Al Dana nursery. Is it possible to pay a nanny that lives with another family to keep our baby? Kim
Latest post on 31 October 2017 - 11:00
Most of the time family housing is provided in Ruwais however I would suggest that your husband checks with the company directly. The accommodation here is spacious and although quiet in relation to Abu Dhabi, there are lots of families and lovely people who live here :)