Good doctor and hospitals for gynecologist and delivery | ExpatWoman.com

Good doctor and hospitals for gynecologist and delivery

Latest post on 24 October 2017 - 11:30

Hi guys. Me and my husband have decided to try for our first baby. It was a very hard decision for Me to take after I had a miscarriage 2years back. I feel really nervous because I do not know about any good doctors and hospitals here. I've heard midiclinic city hospital is good bit I don't about the doctors there and I've heard a lot about Dr. Janaki Goodland in medicilinic welcare hospital but I duno how that hospital is. Can any one suggest any?? Thank you:)

Latest post on 02 November 2017 - 00:53
Hi guys. Me and my husband have decided to try for our first baby. It was a very hard decision for Me to take after I had a miscarriage 2years back. I feel really nervous because I do not know about any good doctors and hospitals here. I've heard midiclinic city hospital is good bit I don't about the doctors there and I've heard a lot about Dr. Janaki Goodland in medicilinic welcare hospital but I duno how that hospital is. Can any one suggest any?? Thank you:) Hi I had my delivery with Dr Lubna Saudi German hospital 3 months ago and had very good experience. Highly recommended??? Would love to have another baby with her ??
Latest post on 31 October 2017 - 13:04
Congratulations on your decision. I had my baby after years of infertility and the critical pregnancy was managed by Dr .Luthra at Medcare.... extremely happy with pre and post natal care....nursing staff superb!
Latest post on 31 October 2017 - 09:47
Hi there I gave birth last month at City Hospital with Dr Helena Taylor, I can't recommend her enough! Amazing doctor, straight forward delivery :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY