Please recommend a good hair dresser/expert for dying hair... | ExpatWoman.com

Please recommend a good hair dresser/expert for dying hair...

Latest post on 03 December 2017 - 05:38

Hello,

I have been going to many different saloons and dont have a specific one because none are really great here and extremly overpriced.

However, i have dark brown hair and need advice on weather to add purple or red strands . (Advice on what to do with my hair)

I really need a good hair dressesr who can advice and also obviously use good produxts like lasting hair dye. Basicaly someone good.

Pleaae advice
]

Latest post on 24 December 2017 - 19:06
I don't know about the hair dyes but I tried a very good British hair salon in mirdif called clips. worth trying
Latest post on 24 December 2017 - 16:09
Emina Jahic in Sisters JBR is amazing! She can give you excellent advice on dying your hair and she has been in several European hairstyling contests where she has won first place. Don't be fooled by her accent, she has "golden hands" - absolutely great hair artist. ;)
Latest post on 13 December 2017 - 11:36
Hi, I used to be a hairdresser and am very particular with my cut and color. I cannot recommend Ted Morgan enough. All the hairdressers are Toni and Guy trained and have regular ongoing training. Everyone I've sent there have been more than happy. I go to the one in Motor City but I imagine they are all good. Like the previous person said, you do get what you paid for.
Latest post on 06 December 2017 - 20:53
Lol, I saw this and also was going to suggest Slam. I followed my hairdresser there around 4 years ago. All the girls are great and professional so if my hairdresser is on leave or off I just use someone else. Which is a lot of trust for me considering the nightmares I have had in the UAE with hairdressers.
Latest post on 04 December 2017 - 10:55
Slam https://www.slam.ae/ look at their FB page too they are experts in different colours however they arent cheap. Sadly you do get what you pay for here Hedkase https://www.headkasedxb.com/ look at their FB page too

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY