Seeking legal help | ExpatWoman.com

Seeking legal help

Latest post on 07 December 2017 - 15:20

Hello,

I am in the middle of a dispute with my employer and in need of some legal assistance. Unfortunately i've been quoted AED 6,000-10,000 just to assist with my case. is this the normal price in dubai? Ive called various firms and all have given me such high quotes. does anyone know a friend who's a lawyer that provides legal advice or can take on this case at an affordable rate? Thank you.

Latest post on 10 December 2017 - 20:03
Wait for it ! ....... Isabella will reply asking for the details and you will promote your company again ...... forum spamming at its best. ;) Hello Ranstone, I think we all respect your righteous crusade you have going on in this forums but I do not believe anyone here has any malicious intent. I appreciate any assistance on these forums and no one is charging or scamming anyone. This is a free public forum and everyone has the freedom to provide helpful information to the public in the manner they choose. I think rather to attack others in their forums, let them express themselves. No one is being harmed and I think HK2017 is just trying to be helpful. I choose to support versus attacking a harmless post that you never know may actually help an individual. Maybe someone is a similar situation and in need of help. Maybe HK2017 is trying to promote her business maybe she isn't. You may feel its your calling to point out individuals who dare to use forums to promote their business and to name and shame them. Bravo to you! and as a women I respect that but again I do not believe any woman comes here with the intent to cause harm but rather relay their message in a way that the general public can relate to. I chose not get in a public forum dispute but kindly ask you to step away from posts that maybe you do not agree with. I’m not on a crusade .... and I won’t step away from posters who are spammers. The forum has rules for a reason .... (although they are not particularly well enforced by mods at the moment) The reason is that as you can see the forum ends up full of spam and self promotion of businesses rather than women discussing or asking about interesting topics. If someone has something to promote, that’s fine but be transparent rather than the obvious and devious spamming which may or may not be a scam and therefore harmful. :)
Latest post on 10 December 2017 - 11:39
Wait for it ! ....... Isabella will reply asking for the details and you will promote your company again ...... forum spamming at its best. ;) Hello Ranstone, I think we all respect your righteous crusade you have going on in this forums but I do not believe anyone here has any malicious intent. I appreciate any assistance on these forums and no one is charging or scamming anyone. This is a free public forum and everyone has the freedom to provide helpful information to the public in the manner they choose. I think rather to attack others in their forums, let them express themselves. No one is being harmed and I think HK2017 is just trying to be helpful. I choose to support versus attacking a harmless post that you never know may actually help an individual. Maybe someone is a similar situation and in need of help. Maybe HK2017 is trying to promote her business maybe she isn't. You may feel its your calling to point out individuals who dare to use forums to promote their business and to name and shame them. Bravo to you! and as a women I respect that but again I do not believe any woman comes here with the intent to cause harm but rather relay their message in a way that the general public can relate to. I chose not get in a public forum dispute but kindly ask you to step away from posts that maybe you do not agree with.
Latest post on 08 December 2017 - 22:58
My, aren't we cynical? ;););) This is all that the forum has turned into these days. So sad.
Latest post on 07 December 2017 - 16:49
Wait for it ! ....... Isabella will reply asking for the details and you will promote your company again ...... forum spamming at its best. ;)
Latest post on 07 December 2017 - 16:03
Hey! To be honest that is a bit pricey especially if its minor. I feel your frustration! That's why I want to help you out and refer you to someone more pocket friendly :biggrin:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY