JGE, Lantana or Green Community Motorcity - where to go? | ExpatWoman.com

JGE, Lantana or Green Community Motorcity - where to go?

Latest post on 07 December 2017 - 23:36

Basically the question is above: we have checked townhouses in JGE (Redwood), GC Motorcity and Villa Lantana.

JGE is brand new and nice but not very spacious and kinda far; GC is extremely green (II even forget I’m in Dubai) and spacious, but kinda old; Lantana is new, spacious and location is great, but not green...

Nothings perfect))) so will appreciate personal reviews

Latest post on 27 May 2018 - 16:21
0505141280 is really good with their workmanship prices and services. I had used him for sofa and curtains work.My curtains have just gone up and I am really happy with the quality and service, all my friends used him too.He is knowledgeable, courteous and very efficient as he comes to you with fabric books to help you choose in your own home.He had some lovely samples, nice fittings and his installation team were very good. Highly Recommended.
Latest post on 16 December 2017 - 19:07
hi, we are in JGE since 4 years and moved to Redwood town house. I can admit it s nice and green as you are on the golf. the best quiet are with golf view. they also hve pool plus the one of the club house. If you are golfer it s nice to be there, I don't play golf but love the nature. access to al Khail road is very quick and not traffic , except Hessa street in a morning at peak time. You have also Carrefour Maisem centre and now a choitram in JGE. so pratical as just next. Redood is not yet finish but soon. so still lof of noise and workers around. hope it can help. rgds

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY