Social anxiety n teenagers | ExpatWoman.com

Social anxiety n teenagers

Latest post on 12 December 2017 - 11:55

Hi all, my 14 year old boy is suffering from social anxiety ...n is under therapy/treatment......my question is tht if I have to travel with him, how to take him to th airport/flight.......I'm sooo worried as to how to do it n how he'll b.....anyone has any idea/suggestion/experience of any such thing,...? Any idea would b more than welcome ........thanks

Latest post on 25 December 2017 - 23:05
Hi Dubai_Lover, sorry for replying late..thanks a ton for ur reply n concern...is surely keep ur suggestions in mind...
Latest post on 24 December 2017 - 19:12
I don't know about this situation. But I would suggest first not to talk too much about that with him you can just tell him only one time what to expect during the trip and the airport etc.... also keep him busy with a book, iPad, etc... tell him to take things to entertain him and don't mention the anxiety part.
Latest post on 20 December 2017 - 09:27
Hi Stef G, thanks for ur response n sorry for replying late. Got a bit busy. My son, lately, is trying to avoid any contact with anyone , as much as possible n hates crowded places. Always complains tht there r too many ppl. That's y I'm worried about his travel ...really don't know what to do...have his therapy appointment soon, so let's c...thanks friend, for ur concern...
Latest post on 17 December 2017 - 11:06
Well, what have you observe in his behavior these past days? Has he been in an unusual behavior?
Latest post on 13 December 2017 - 10:51
Hi ranstone ,thanks for responding...yes, v vil consult th dr. I just wanted to know tht if anyone has any experience, personal or from a friend , then I can get some ideas . Thanks
Latest post on 12 December 2017 - 23:01
Hi all, my 14 year old boy is suffering from social anxiety ...n is under therapy/treatment......my question is tht if I have to travel with him, how to take him to th airport/flight.......I'm sooo worried as to how to do it n how he'll b.....anyone has any idea/suggestion/experience of any such thing,...? Any idea would b more than welcome ........thanks Maybe the best solution would be to ask his therapist for advice ?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY