INCORRECTTRAFFICFINE | ExpatWoman.com

INCORRECTTRAFFICFINE

Latest post on 18 January 2018 - 16:01
hi all, got erroneously fined the other day for using mobile phone while driving on shk zayed rd. I n the car were at home at the said time n I was no where near shk zayed rd that day.also I do n...
Yes, I've experienced something bad. I've been reported for parking at no parking zone. But I don't remember parking at any such places. But I didn't lodge any complaint as I'm not aware where can we do this. And it has been almost 2 months so I don't think so I can register a claim now. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial-blog/what-you-need-to-know-about-dubai-traffic-rules-as-an-expat/ see this they have the details. I wish I found something like this before.
Latest post on 07 January 2018 - 13:15
Same here, we made a complaint and the fine was removed.
Latest post on 16 December 2017 - 22:56
I got a speeding fine , and it wasn't even my car. I emailed the police department and had to go to police station behind the wafi and the fine was removed. It was a long time ago , but the police were really helpful.
Latest post on 16 December 2017 - 17:01
hi all, got erroneously fined the other day for using mobile phone while driving on shk zayed rd. I n the car were at home at the said time n I was no where near shk zayed rd that day.also I do not use the phone while driving. anyone experienced a similar issue?any ideas how to lodge a dispute? many thanx... Here you go ........ http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/transport/how-to-contest-a-traffic-fine-in-dubai-1.2012244
Latest post on 16 December 2017 - 11:54
hi all, got erroneously fined the other day for using mobile phone while driving on shk zayed rd. I n the car were at home at the said time n I was no where near shk zayed rd that day.also I do not use the phone while driving. anyone experienced a similar issue?any ideas how to lodge a dispute? many thanx...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY