hairfall-anyone used Rogaine? | ExpatWoman.com

hairfall-anyone used Rogaine?

Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 11:08
To add, few days ago, our office boy said, "Oh, only few hairs on the floor". That simple statement made me happier and concluded that in one way or another, the steps I did really helped. Thank God!
Latest post on 24 August 2014 - 11:03
Hi Bluz! I haven't tried Rogaine. Let me just share my personal experience. When I came here in Dubai 4 months ago, I already thin hair. However, I didn't mind it since its usual for me. Then, 2 months later, I noticed that my hair fall is getting serious to the point that my scalp is already visible. I am hesitant to use some products because I am afraid of side effects so what I did was research and these are the steps what I did: 1. Every night, I fill a pale of water enough to wash my hair in the next day. 2. I only wash my hair 3-4 times a week. It is every other day. 3. I use Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil. I followed the steps given by this link I found when I tried to research natural remedy for my hair http://makeupandbeauty.com/aloe-vera-coconut-oil-hair-pack-damaged-hair/ .. Sometimes, I use pure Aloe Vera or Aloe Vera with Honey. I put it at night when I am schedule to wash my hair on the next day. 4. I just started taking multivitamin for hair skin and nails last week, too. My doctor said it is okay so I gave it a try. Now, it has been a month or two for the Aloe Vera thingy and a week or more for the multivitamin and I am so happy to see the results. I can see baby hairs. I am really relieved. I hope I can see more improvements because at the age of 24 and having hair problems is so awful. I know there are a lot of hair loss causes but for me these steps help. I just want to share because I know how it really feels. Thank you.
Latest post on 23 August 2014 - 02:57
My mother had used it because her hair were thinning a lot and it was quite effective.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY