Speech Therapist | ExpatWoman.com

Speech Therapist

Latest post on 21 February 2017 - 10:29
Hi, If you are looking for speech service for your child make sure the therapist is properly qualified and well experienced. An experienced therapist who is working under an expert consultant will be able to achieve the speech targets much earlier than a random therapist who is working without any professional supervision. This saves a lot of money and time for the client. Austin center,Al Nahda (http://austincenteruae.com/)is one of the best centers in the region who has well known Autism and Behavior consultant (Mrs.Asha Susan Mani) on Board.They have an array of well experienced speech and behavior therapist also.
Latest post on 06 June 2012 - 12:42
I highly recommend Meg Klein from Dubai Community Health Center on beach road. She is hard to get an appointment with but totally worth it!
Latest post on 06 June 2012 - 11:45
I had my son age 1 year cleft palate repair surgery done 3 weeks ago in India and looking for a speech therapist specalized in rehabilitaing cleft repair.. there seem to be some of them who just specilaize in this. any help is appreciated. Hi Fazeela, if you need a specialized speech therapist you can call 056 6278644, she is an indian
Latest post on 26 April 2012 - 17:21
I had my son age 1 year cleft palate repair surgery done 3 weeks ago in India and looking for a speech therapist specalized in rehabilitaing cleft repair.. there seem to be some of them who just specilaize in this. any help is appreciated.
Latest post on 23 April 2012 - 22:23
Sima Hall , Dubai Physiotherapy and Family Medicine Clinic , Near Mercato 349 6333. Very nice lady. Second that. I take my son to sima hall. She was/is really good with putting him at ease (something the first therapist he saw wasn't at all good at).
Latest post on 23 April 2012 - 21:07
Just to let you know that Gillian has left the UAE and moved to London.
Latest post on 23 April 2012 - 17:01
Are you sure it's the same person Nasha? Gillian from the Rashid Centre does not live in the Springs but in Arabian Ranches. ahh.. of course, she moved to AR!! i kept saying she is in Spring. Pardon me. hhaha... yes..she is doing Privately also.My other gf daughter is also seeing her now. Hi Nasha, I'm really interested to have your friends contact details, as I'm looking also for a speech therapist for my 4 year old son. We are also staying in Arabian Ranches which it will be convinient for both of us. My email is [email protected]. Thank you in advance.
Latest post on 19 March 2012 - 10:02
Are you sure it's the same person Nasha? Gillian from the Rashid Centre does not live in the Springs but in Arabian Ranches. ahh.. of course, she moved to AR!! i kept saying she is in Spring. Pardon me. hhaha... yes..she is doing Privately also.My other gf daughter is also seeing her now. Hi Nasha, I am looking for a speech therapist in Dubai or Sharjah for my 3.5 years old daughter. Please email me the details at [email protected] Thanks, Hemlata

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY