Guide to Oman ExpatWoman
recent threads recent posts search posts faq
Home » Dubai & Northern Emirates » Suggestions for long term places to stay near the Dubai Creek Golf Club?
Pages: 1

Sue R
Posts 2388

22/03/2011 08:00:52
The Intercontinental Residence Suites are close by and are fabulous.
edited by Sue R on 22/03/2011

AmyAus82
Posts 4046

22/03/2011 07:11:23
The Marriott ones are quite nice.

When our house was being finished we lived in the villas at the Yacht Club.

DHs work organised everything for us but I'm sure they were through the club itself, not through the Hyatt, as any notices/information were given by the club.

It's a great location - close distance to everything, and they are so refreshing - to have the greens and a pool - you'll almost believe it's not the UAE (some days).

At that time I think they were around 280K p/yr. But, again, I can't be sure.

Space wise it's good - you've got four good sized rooms, three with bathrooms, one a study with a balcony. And there's a maids room outside.

But, they weren't serviced for us. Maybe that's because the company had taken out a yearly contract - we also had to provide our own furniture.

But call the club and inquire about the apartments - it'll be worth it - they are a beautiful living.

Cornish Pixie
Posts 5765

22/03/2011 06:15:28
There are The Marriott Apartments that overlook the creek, also at Festival City there are a few options.

crystalsindubai
Posts 833

22/03/2011 01:13:27
They are lovely, 4 bedroom villas, would love to live in one.... They are part of the Golf Club, and the leasing office is in the Creek Marina Club House.

scp
Posts 770

21/03/2011 21:26:16
I've heard that Park Hyatt offers the Villas- has anyone been there and can offer feedback? Are there any other serviced apartments nearby? Thanks!

Pages: 1

Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Azerbaijan Singapore Site Map

© 2001 - , ExpatWoman.com. All Rights Reserved.