Guide to Oman ExpatWoman
recent threads recent posts search posts faq
Home » Dubai & Northern Emirates » Tea tree oil
Pages: 1

dxbinthecity
Posts 106



24/04/2012 10:12:02
Div wrote:
I've read that you should not apply 100% tea tree oil on your skin as it may burn it. Does anyone know how to use it right?


I use 100% TT oil direct with no problems, but maybe some people would have sensitivity if their skin is fragile or broken then I'd say dilute it.


Chocs01
Posts 4776



24/04/2012 10:04:40
You can use 100% tea tree oil, but if you have sensitive skin it's best to dilute it. It's usually diluted with other oils.


Div
Posts 201



24/04/2012 09:49:00
I've read that you should not apply 100% tea tree oil on your skin as it may burn it. Does anyone know how to use it right?


Loukoum
Posts 908



23/04/2012 23:35:49
Actually Body Shop may only have 15% of tea tree oil but it really is my favorite on pimples and spots. I am not sure what the remaining 85% are made of but it works for me!


tipytoes
Posts 76



23/04/2012 21:24:47
Buy me a Pony wrote:
Just interested...what are you using Tea Tree Oil for tipytoes? Just as a natural antiseptic?



Yes as an antiseptic.
I seem to have a few breakouts on my face and chest. I've tried it on a spot before and it dries it out fast.


Buy me a Pony
Posts 887



23/04/2012 20:53:28
Just interested...what are you using Tea Tree Oil for tipytoes? Just as a natural antiseptic?


Izsy
Posts 109



23/04/2012 20:03:38
Neil's yard in wafi and DM


tipytoes
Posts 76



23/04/2012 19:58:13
Thanks ladies for the replies. Will have a look at these suggestions..


sobevan
Posts 174



23/04/2012 17:46:45
A lot of pharmacies in the malls carry it too. Just ask at the counter. Also bought it before at the pharmacy in Arabian Ranches.


na115
Posts 292



23/04/2012 17:27:05
the organic store in dubai mall has every kind of essential oil.


TimTam
Posts 1426



23/04/2012 17:24:34
Park and Shop on Al wasl Rd sell Tea tree oil, Tisserand brand. Very good. I think I have also seen it in the health shop in Dubai mall near Waitrose (shop near the door)


Di@DXB
Posts 3280



23/04/2012 16:28:30
Boots have pure 100% pure Tea Tree essential oil, be sure to get the one which is called KEW Botanics, they sell another brand which is not the same.

hth


tipytoes
Posts 76



23/04/2012 16:24:53
Where can I buy pure tea tree oil (if there is such a thing)
I've bought a bottle from the body shop and it says 15% tea tree oil.
Is this the only way it's sold?


Pages: 1
 
 
 
 
 
Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Azerbaijan Singapore Site Map

© 2001 - , ExpatWoman.com. All Rights Reserved.