Relocation Consultant - OMAN
We are a Global Employment Organisation who offer a wide range of services including Destination services. We are currently looking for Relocation Consultants to assist with the relocation of newcomers to Oman. The Relocation Consultant will be responsible for organizing and scheduling appointments, liaising with the transferee and third parties, managing their own diaries and hours. Commission will be paid on each service delivered – this is the perfect job to fit in with the family.
As a Consultant you will be effectively assisting your transferees in their relocation.
Achieving the result with minimum of stress and hassle, to ensure all matters are attended to in a timely manner and to identify potential issues and resolve them.
You will be the ambassador of the organisation when dealing with the transferee by being professional, organised and confident when conducting your duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include
• Introducing transferees to their new location, showing the city as a place to live, arranging and accompanying the client on home viewings, school visits and assist with all relevant paperwork. Assisting with applying for bank accounts, driving license and anything relevant to ensure the transferee has settled into their new home.
• Timeously respond to all matters related to administration and effectively communicate any delays
• Accurate recording, reporting and filing of all communication with regards to leases, visas, licensing, contract agreements and all other legally related documents and procedures with regards to residency in their new location
• Use of tracking systems for any tasks and/or projects not yet completed
• Collection and delivery of documents where required
• Communication with 3rd party and utility providers
• Excellent customer service skills
• Previous experience in a customer service role or hospitality/travel industry
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Must have lived in Oman for a minimum of 1 year
• Good understanding of local laws and procedures with regards to residency
• Clean driving license
• Proficient in MS word, Outlook and the internet
• Compassionate and sensitive to people’s needs
• Attention to details and ability to multi-task