Guide to Qatar ExpatWoman
recent threads recent posts search posts faq
Home » Pregnancy, Babies & Toddlers » HELP!!! Baby glasses for 6 month old!
Pages: 1

urban socialite
Posts 172

01/05/2012 15:11:41
I was shopping for a new pair for myself yesterday and came across the ones DubaiCat is talking about in Grand Optical, MCC. They had them in different bold baby colors.

MirdifIngrid
Posts 1301

30/04/2012 11:25:32
In Dubai Mall there is a Margrabi for Kids. The Dubai Mall website says they are 'Established in 2007, this newest edition to the Magrabi Retail family is a retail chain specializing in prescription eyewear, sunglasses and accessories designed specifically for children.' Here is the link: http://www.thedubaimall.com/en/shop/magrabi-kids-optical?page=1&filterTermId=152&type=1
Hope this is useful.

DubaiCat
Posts 9925

29/04/2012 21:05:46
Have you tried the company that makes BabyBanz sunglasses? They're wrap-around style with velcro straps. I can't remember their website but if you google BabyBanz you should be able to find it.

Sprout
Posts 19

29/04/2012 16:20:52
Hi all,

Just desperately looking for some help please. I have finally got my baby's eye prescription but cannot find an optician anywhere so far that does baby glasses. Those that I have already tried seem to do frames for small children (if they do any at all) but none small enough for a six month old baby.

Can anyone give me any info on any opticians which stock small baby glasses? I desperately want to get her them as soon as possible!

Many thanks!

Pages: 1

Abu Dhabi Dubai Bahrain Kuwait Oman Qatar Saudi Arabia Azerbaijan Singapore Hong Kong Vietnam Site Map

© 2001 - , ExpatWoman.com. All Rights Reserved.