8 Thoughts You Have During a Sandstorm in Saudi Arabia
The Kingdom is no stranger to sandstorms but the past few months have been plagued with horrible weather.
Jeddah has been hit with yet another sandstorm last week, in addition to extreme heat. With high humidity and flying sand, daily lives are interrupted. Schools and many businesses had to shut down.
8 Thoughts You Have During a Sandstorm in Saudi
While there’s not much we can do about it, here are some relatable thoughts many of us have as we wake up to a city that disappeared into the sand.
1. At least I can use my sunglasses for eye protection
Not that they’re much help…
2. My allergies will be the end of me!
Puffy eyes and red nose… definitely the way to go.
SEE ALSO: 8 things you experience after leaving Saudi Arabia
3. But I just washed my car!
Fine, it can stay dirty for the next week.
4. Well, at least I don’t have to use a filter
Nature has kindly provided a permanent Sepia filter.
5. I’m totally like Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible right now
It’s a little bit cool…
SEE ALSO: An enormous entertainment city is coming to Saudi Arabia
6. Sure, I always wanted to drive during the apocalypse…
7. Going outside feels like I'm standing in front of a hairdryer with an open palm of sand
Free hairdo and face powder all in one!
8. Does this mean I have the day off?
Please let it be true!