Mediclinic City Hospital offer advanced levels of diagnosis and treatment, ensuring every patient receives the highest levels of international-standard healthcare
The 280, Mediclinic City Hospital can accommodate patients with a wide range of individual health requirements and offer specialist-focused treatment in the areas of cardiology, radiology, gynaecology, trauma, nuclear medicine, endocrinology, obstetrics, neonatal care and many others.
The hospital has an extensive outpatient department, 27 neonatal bed, 27 ICU beds, six operating rooms plus three Day care surgery units, one C-section OT, two cardiac catheterization lab, endoscopy suites a fully equipped laboratory, emergency department, labour and post-natal wards, 24 hour pharmacy and an advanced radiology department.
In 2016, Mediclinic City Hospital extended their facility and inaugurate a new building as Mediclinic City hospital Northwing. Located directly across the road from the hospital’s main building, the North Wing houses Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Dubai’s most advanced cancer diagnosis and treatment facility, as well as a number of other units including, day care surgery ward, dedicated endoscopy suites, extended dialysis unit, rehabilitation physiotherapy services, orthotics and prosthetics services and reference laboratory.
Advanced Patient Care Centres
Comprehensive Cancer Centre (CCC)
The CCC is first of its kind in Dubai to combine diagnostic procedures such PET CT scan with treatment modalities of surgery, medical oncology and radiation therapy under one roof.
The range of services ensures the very highest levels of care for cancer patients. The CCC houses the Breast Care Centre, led by a team of female surgeons, radiologists and radiographers, breast care nurses and coordinators.
Mediclinic’ s City Hospital’s Stroke Unit offers patients suffering a stroke immediate, comprehensive, specialised treatment, and 24-hour/365-day.
Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery
Our unique cardiac services include: Cardiac diagnostic services, Cardiac surgeries, implant and interventional cardiology, in-patient and outpatient electiophysiology clinic, fully equipped catherisation lab and cardiac rehabilitation.
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
From 24 weeks gestation – are very ill or require surgery, often to correct congenital anomalies.
Water Birthing Suite
Tranquil birthing environment; Maximum natural pain relief during labour.
Kidney Transplant Unit
The transplant team provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary care for potential transplant recipients and donors, from initial consultation through to the realization of donation or transplant, and beyond.
Orthotics and Prosthetics
Specialist prosthetic, high-definition silicone, orthotic, mobility devices and services.
- Allergy and immunology | Anaesthesiology | Audiology
- Breast Diagnosis and Imaging | Breast Surgery
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Dentistry | Dermatology | Diabetes education | Dietetics
- Electrophysiology | Emergency Unit | Endocrinology | ENT Surgery
- Family Medicine | Fetal Medicine
- General Surgery | Gastroenterology | General Practitioners
- Geriatrics | Genetics
- Internal Medicine | Infectious Diseases
- Interventional Cardiology | Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Transplant
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Neonatology | Nephrology | Neurosurgery | Neurology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Obesity and Metabolic Disease Centre | Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Oncology | Gynaecological Oncology | Haemato-Oncology | Radiation Oncology
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Pediatrics | Pediatric Cardiology | Pediatric Endocrinology | Pediatric Gastroenterology | Pediatric Neurology | Pediatric Nephrology | Pediatric Rheumatology | Pediatric Oncology | Pediatric Pulmonology | Pediatric Surgery
- Pathology and Laboratory services
- Pain Medicine | Physiotherapy
- Plastic Surgery
- Psychiatry | Psychology | Pulmonology
- Robotics Surgery
- Speech Pathology
- Sports Medicine
- Vascular Surgery