Dr Gayatri Mago completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree at Maharashtra University of Health Sciences with honors in 2008 followed by a residency in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics at Saveetha University in 2013, Chennai. She was then awarded the prestigious Membership in Orthodontics from the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK (MOrthRCSEd) in 2016.
She has a particular interest in early corrective orthodontics for children and treatment of complex multidisciplinary adult cases with complicated bite problems, multiple missing teeth and skeletal discrepancies. She also holds a keen interest in delivering aesthetic and invisible appliances (certified Invisalign and Incognito lingual braces, GCC region) to be able to provide customised patient care.
She is always at hand to talk orthodontics to patients and is committed to providing the most outstanding and state of the art orthodontic care.
She is associated with research and participation as a guest speaker at multiple scientific forums.
MDS, MOrthRCSEd (UK)
- Early orthodontics (age 7 onwards)
- Habit breaking appliances for children
- Growth modification appliances
- Braces for adults and children
- Self ligating braces
- Multidisciplinary orthodontics (team approach for combined restorative cases)
- Aesthetic orthodontics (Invisalign and lingual braces)
- Temporo mandibular joint disorders
- Jaw advancement appliances for sleep disorders