This is going to be long but explanatory.
I have waited for full 4 months to write my review so that it can be as genuine as possible See more
So, after being done by trying to find clothes to cover my protuding chest, and getting a job well enough to support the surgery I have been dreaming to have all my life, I finally made the decision to get through with it. I just wanted to feel normal, wear normal clothes, and wanted to get rid of "oh my God, your chest looks so weird" comments thrown at me everyday.
And before I start the review, I would like to say that IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE TO GET IT DONE N GET IT DONE FROM THE BEST POSSIBLE DOCTOR AVAILABLE TO ME.
Once decided, I started searching the internet n getting reviews from others gone through breast augmentation. Time n again Dr. Allen's name came up. So I met two doctors before meeting Dr. Allen.
He took his time to thoroughly explain to me what to expect(as my case was different than someone with normal chest wall) , what implant shape n size would be good for me (after he took 1 million measurements and referred to them). I was given size range 280cc-325cc.
As with everyone, I went through a phase of boob greed pre surgery, so I went for the biggest possible size.
I had a tantrum where I wanted to go bigger but Dr. Allen not only refused to put in bigger implants, he also was ready to refund the entire amount because he said he cares for his patients and would not do anything that he knows is bad in a long run.
I was VERY reluctant to let go of an amazing doctor and despite my disappointment n disagreement, I decided to go with Dr. Allen's advice. BEST DECISION I TOOK.
Here are the highlights of my experience:
1. Met 4 times Dr. Allen before surgery to clarify doubts, and he wasn't even annoyed once. He assured me I am welcome to bring any queries.
2. Everything from 5-star hospital(looked like a hotel with amazing 3 course meals), operative bras, medicines, compression band was arranged by them and it was such a big relief.
3. Kept sending 10000 mails everyday with new doubts and all were answered immediately or within an hour or so. I would like to appreciate the amazing team he has. Rose, Maria and Barbara have been great support throughout as well. I got calls from them everyday of first week to ask how I was doing, remind me to take my medications and discuss any queries. They were my kind emotional support in that phase.
4. Day of operation, I stayed overnight in the hospital (thank god) and was off next day after Dr. Allen checked me.
PS: I had ABSOLUTELY NO BRUISING at all. Thanks to pre surgery medication n Dr. Allen's skills. I never gor any Frankenboob.
4. Post operation: Its been 4 months now and Dr. Allen still hasn't given up on me. He checked me 1 week post op, then 1 month, then 6 weeks because I freaked out for no reason lol, then 2 months, then 3 months, and now next post op visit is at 6 months. I still get calls to ask how am I doing.
5. I am so glad I went with Dr. Allen's advice. 325 cc implants, not only covered my bone, they gave me the most natural looking pair of boobs, exactly what I wanted. I cry out of happiness everytime I wear a dress I wasn't able to in the past. They look naturally big boobs and not "implant" big boobs. Nobody looks at my breasts and says oh, did you get BA done? Lol. Thank God. They are soft and squishy and incredibly natural looking.
And Dr. Allen is famous to give his patients natural look, I thought mine would be a different case but Dr. Allen is an artist. I am serious. He did the perfect job. If it were a size bigger or smaller, a centimeter up or down, it would have looked very weird. And he also provides annual check ups free every year. He cares.
I can't thank Dr. Allen enough, not just for his amazing job or amazing team, but for the genuine care he provided. He could have just done whatever I wanted and later told me that it was my decision but he was adamant because he genuinely wanted me to be happy with my results.
Listen to him girlies. He knows his job. (Lesson learnt)
And, anyone with pigeon chest considering BA, GO FOR IT. Trust me, it not only boosted my confidence, it makes me feel normal, wear anything I want and feel happy. I know how you feel in swimsuit and while lying down, I loathe to remember it, but now I am super happy with a super beautiful natural looking pair of breasts.
Thank you Dr. Allen. You are called the Best and for good reason ?