Masterminds Education is excited to be hosting Elisa Guerra, a renowned child development expert and educator, and UNESCO commission member on the Future of Education
7 November 2019| Last updated on 13 November 2019
Ms. Guerra is a two-time finalist for the Global Teacher Prize and recipient of the Brazilian Gold Medal of Honor for outstanding service for children in Latin America.
She has been invited to join the UNESCO commission on the Future of Education, a UN initiative focusing on how knowledge, education and learning need to be reimagined in a world of increasing complexity, uncertainty, and precarity.
Ms. Guerra and the Directors of Masterminds Education will be sharing:
- Key facts about the neuroscience behind child development (based on over 60 years of research, including by Nobel prize winners)
- How brain development in the first six years creates the critical foundation not just for school but for life
- How introducing knowledge through the right methodology can exponentially grow neural connections in the brain and multiply the learning child’s intelligence
- Importance of a well-rounded approach encompassing Intellectual, Physical, and Social development
- Developing key behavioral traits that will be required for children to cope with a future with unprecedented change and disruption
- Practical tools for parents to accelerate their child’s development in the first years of life
- Tips for parents to create the ideal developmental environment at home
Masterminds Education is the leading provider of bespoke early years education in Dubai. Masterminds Nursery & Kindergarten’s enrichment programs are based on 60 years of leading-edge research in child development to create intellectual, physical and social excellence, in children age fifteen months to six years.
Important details to remember:
- When: Tuesday, November 19th
- Time: 4:30pm – 7:30pm