March 2015 due date | ExpatWoman.com

March 2015 due date

Latest post on 02 December 2014 - 18:58

Hi I couldn't find a March 2015 due date group so thought I'd set one up. Any other future mums due in March? I'm due on 24 March and only moved to Dubai just over one week ago. So, I'm still getting to grips with life in Dubai as well as being pregnant. Would be good to meet people in similar circumstances. :)

Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 00:42
Hi Eve and Mooty, I'm due in March with my 3rd child. It still feels like a miracle to me, given that my first child was conceived after 9 yrs of marriage. The due date keeps moving around; I've been given a range between March 18 and March 30. I plan to deliver my child at Latifa Hospital (the gov't maternity and pediatrics specialty hospital) because having delivered my other two children there in difficult medical situations with positive outcomes and an affordable hospital bill, I trust their staff. I'm re-using lots of clothes and equipment and I splashed out on a new Snuz Pod cot. So, if you need advice on what lasts through use by two babies, I can help!
Latest post on 17 December 2014 - 18:56
Hi there Eve1984, I am also due in March 2015 (first pregnancy) and have very recently moved to Dubai, been here 4 weeks now, so also settling in and getting to grips with it all. Hope you are settling in ok? Would love to hear from you. :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY