Smoother and even skin is on the way! Find out how you can get rid of cellulite without surgery or creams using BTL Emtone, now FDA approved
15 February 2021| Last updated on 28 February 2021
An unfortunate 85% of women suffer the dreaded orange peel effect – even models are not exempt.
But now there is an effective solution! We're happy to introduce Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre's treatment for cellulite in Dubai: the BTL Emtone, which landed in 2021.
To help you achieve a cellulite-free body, here's what you need to know about what we find to be the best cellulite treatment in Dubai.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is uneven or dimpled skin and is a direct result of alterations in the deeper layers of skin.
It is increasingly common and affects women more than men with around 85 – 95% of women having cellulite. Most women notice problem areas on the thighs, buttocks and stomach which, with summer holidays fast approaching, they’d like to get rid of.
And, up until now, there wasn’t an effective treatment option for them.
What is BTL Emtone?
The BTL Emtone treats all five causes of cellulite.
EMTONE is the first and only device that simultaneously delivers both thermal and mechanical energy to eliminate all main causes of cellulite and loose skin effectively and non-invasively.
How does BTL Emtone work?
It works by using monopolar radio frequency and shock waves simultaneously to increase blood supply, resulting in better lymphatic drainage, an increase in skin elasticity and elimination of fat cells.
The output of the device is a safely controlled and measured combination of thermal energy and mechanical energy, which treats all types and grades of cellulite.
The improvement in the appearance of cellulite can be very dramatic, and most clients also report an improvement in body tone and skin tightness. Generally clients can expect the result to last around 18 months, at which point further treatments can be taken if required. Clinical studies demonstrate that Emtone gives:
- 59% higher increase in collagen
- 64% higher increase in elastin
- 44% higher increase in thickness of dermis
Who is the right candidate for BTL Emtone?
The treatment is ideal for anyone looking for non-invasive cellulite reduction and overall improvement of the skin appearance.
BTL Emtone is suitable for all skin types and body types , so anyone can be a good candidate for the treatment.
How many treatments do I need?
Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre offers a course of 6 treatments, scheduled once or twice a week. A treatment typically takes about 30-45 minutes depending on the treated area.
How fast will I see results?
Some clients notice visible improvements after two sessions. However, a course of 6 treatment sessions is required for durable and extensive results. The effects of the treatment will typically continue to improve over the next few months and will last around 18 months. After this time additional treatments may be taken if required.
What does BTL Emtone treatment feel like?
The most common perception of the therapy is that it is similar to a hot stone massage with intense mechanical vibrations. The treatment is performed in a relaxing lying-down position.
Are there any side effects or downtime?
The whole procedure is non-invasive and requires no recovery time. You can have the treatment during your lunch break and return to your daily activities immediately.
How much does cellulite treatment cost in Dubai?
Dr. Kamil Al Rutom Skin & Laser Centre offers special packages for BTL Emtone:
- 1 session - AED 750
- 3 sessions - AED 1,700
- 6 sessions - AED 3,000
And of course FREE consultation.
Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre loves the BTL Emtone and are pleased to be the first clinic in Dubai to offer this treatment!
- It’s the only one device that treats all 5 causes of cellulite with visible results that last.
- Everyone is a candidate for this treatment – it’s not limited to body size or skin type.
- It uses a combination of powerful thermal and mechanical energy which allows us to treat all kinds and grades of cellulite and help to reshape the body.
- It’s completely non-invasive and has no downtime, so you can carry on with your busy day right after a treatment session with us.
- It offers BRILLIANT results for every budget.
You might also be interested in...
- HydraFacial in Dubai: Are You Ready to Glow?
- Dry Winter Skin: Eczema, Psoriasis, and Tips to Prevent It
- What Is Melasma (Chloasma or Mask of Pregnancy)?
- All About Microdermabrasion in Dubai: Procedure, Price, Where to Get
- Body Contouring: How You Can Freeze Fat and Tighten Skin in Dubai
- Hyperpigmentation in Dubai: How to Treat It With Amelan Peel
- Rosacea in Dubai: How to Identify and Treat It According to Experts
- Skin Boosters: What Are They and How Does it Benefit Your Skin?
- AquaGold Treatment in Dubai: Introducing the Red Carpet Facial
- HIFU is the Non-Surgical Face Lift in Dubai for Tighter Skin
- Under Eye Filler Treatment in Dubai For Tackling Tired Wrinkled Eyes