Here’s what you need to know about the new cellulite treatment at Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Centre
19 December 2018| Last updated on 7 February 2019
Most of the women suffer the dreaded orange peel effect. But now for the first time ever there is a very effective solution for cellulite.
Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Centre is pleased to introduce the NEW treatment for CELLULITE – the BTL Unison.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite is uneven or dimpled skin and is a direct result of alterations in the deeper layers of skin.
It is increasingly common and affects women more than men with around 85 – 95% of women having cellulite. Most women notice problem areas on the thighs, buttocks and stomach until now, there wasn’t an effective treatment option for them.
What is BTL Unison?
The BTL Unison is the only and first treatment in the world to treat all five causes of cellulite. It works by using monopolar radio frequency and shock waves simultaneously to increase blood supply, resulting in better lymphatic drainage, an increase in skin elasticity and elimination of fat cells.
Dr. Kamil Alrustom Skin and Laser Centre love the BTL Unison and are pleased to be the first clinic in Dubai and the Gulf to offer this treatment!
- It’s the only one device that treats all 5 causes of cellulite with immediately visible results that last.
- Everyone is a candidate for this treatment – it’s not limited to body size or skin type.
- It uses a combination of powerful thermal and mechanical energy which allows us to treat all kinds and grades of cellulite and help to reshape the body.
- It’s completely non-invasive and has no downtime, so you can carry on with your busy day right after a treatment session with us.
- It offers BRILLIANT results for every budget.
And now the launching offer for the first treatment 399 AED.
To book, simply tap ‘show number’ or ‘click to contact.’