HydraFacial is the gentle and non-invasive beauty treatment that gives instant results, and it may be the answer to your skin woes.
20 January 2021| Last updated on 26 January 2021
HydraFacial is much more than a facial.
It’s an experience which focuses on the unique philosophy of 'The Best Skin of Your Life'.
So if you're looking for a quick, painless and effective skin treatment that can clear away the everyday air congestion, dust pollution, and general busy lifestyle of Dubai from your face and reveal a new layer of rejuvenated skin, read on!
What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial's unique process helps improve the appearance of several skin concerns, including fine lines and wrinkles, skin firmness, texture, and pore congestion. Suitable for all skin types, this rejuvenating treatment is gentle, non-invasive, and effective immediately.
An important step in any effective skincare treatment involves resurfacing the top layer of skin. Maybe you already try the commonly known resurfacing procedure, microdermabrasion, which uses micro-crystals to mechanically exfoliate the skin.
To address these concerns, HydraFacial was born, using water as the hydradermabrasion. This multi-step treatment uses a patented device to cleanse, exfoliate, and extract dead skin cells while bathing the skin in serums packed with rich hydrating ingredients, antioxidants, and peptides.
In addition to this, you can work with skincare professionals at Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre to further customize your HydraFacial by incorporating add-ons (Hifu, RF Microneedling, Laser) or boosters targeting your specific skin concerns.
Who can get HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a great option for anyone desiring smoother, deeply hydrated skin with a quick turnaround. HydraFacials can be performed on all skin types, including very sensitive skin. Also the procedure suits for any ages and genders.
What is unique about this treatment is that it is highly customizable. Skin professionals will work with you to understand your unique skin concerns, and will recommend a personalized treatment for you.
Even though HydraFacial is relatively gentle, there are certain skin concerns such as chronic rosacea and severe acne that can get more benefits from another procedures. So it is very important to have a consultation first with a skin care specialist.
When can I get HydraFacial?
As there is no downtime associated with the treatment, it can be administered anytime during the year.
How does Hydrafacial work?
The HydraFacial device uses three actions that contribute to the resurfacing of the skin; physical exfoliation from water pressure and a textured tip, chemical exfoliation from acids such as glycolic and salicylic, and suction to lift dead skin cells off the surface.
The HydraFacial steps:
- Detoxing: Lymphatic drainage increases blood circulation of your skin, enabling oxygen to reach skin cells and eliminating toxins from dead skin cells.
- Exfoliating + Cleansing: Uncover a new layer of skin with gentle exfoliation and relaxing resurfacing. This produces new healthier skin using a serum containing lactic acid, glucosamine and many other nourishing botanical extracts.
- Brightening Agent: A gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores, brightening your skin.
- Extraction: Extracts clogged pores, oils, blackheads and whiteheads with painless suction.
- Hydration: A mixture of powerful antioxidants is delivered to the skin to boost hydration.
- LED Light Therapy: The Red LED light boosts collagen and improves skin texture, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Blue LED light is applied to balance, calm and resolve oil production. It is anti-bacterial, ideal for spot prone and blemished skin.
These non-invasive treatments are painless and are generally offered in 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions, making them easy to work into any schedule. This 30 minute express facial uses 4 of the 6 steps.
What does HydraFacial treat?
- Dull skin – Often skin can look tired and dull and needs to be revived and refreshed with a quick and effective treatment.
- Dry skin – Hyaluronic acid, peptides and antioxidants penetrate the skin during a HydraFacial treatment to leave your skin feeling smooth and hydrated.
- Acne – If you have mild acne, HydraFacial is a very effective treatment. Your practitioner will advise you of the best treatment for your type of acne.
- Pigmentation – HydraFacial involves an element of dermabrasion which can reduce the visibility of pigmentation.
- Aging Sings – To help prevent anti-ageing the skin is infused with “DermaBuilder” which targets fine lines and penetrates wrinkles to boost collagen and plump the skin.
After a HydraFacial treatment, you will notice immediate results. Your skin will feel smoother, softer, and more hydrated as a result of the exfoliating acids and hydrating ingredients used.
You may also notice a slight reduction in puffiness due to the lymphatic drainage. The use of nutrient-rich serums may also temporarily plump up fine lines and wrinkles, lessening their appearance.
- 6 Treatments In 1
- Suitable For All Skin Types
- Fantastic Glowing Skin
- No Downtime
- Reduce appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and oily or acne prone skin.
- Immediate results
You might also be interested in...
- Dry Winter Skin: Eczema, Psoriasis, and Tips to Prevent It
- What Is Melasma (Chloasma or Mask of Pregnancy)?
- All About Microdermabrasion in Dubai: Procedure, Price, Where to Get
- Body Contouring: How You Can Freeze Fat and Tighten Skin in Dubai
- Hyperpigmentation in Dubai: How to Treat It With Amelan Peel
- Rosacea in Dubai: How to Identify and Treat It According to Experts
- Under Eye Filler Treatment in Dubai For Tackling Tired Wrinkled Eyes
- AquaGold Treatment in Dubai: Introducing the Red Carpet Facial
- Skin Boosters: What Are They and How Does it Benefit Your Skin?
- HIFU is the Non-Surgical Face Lift in Dubai for Tighter Skin
- Cellulite Treatment in Dubai: How to Get Rid of Cellulite
- Mole Removal in Dubai: When Should You See a Dermatologist?
- Hair Fillers in Dubai for Strong, Healthy, and Improved Hair
- The Varicose Veins Treatment in Dubai That Is Quick and Effective
- Are You Looking for the Best Anti-Aging Treatments in Dubai?