Exfoliate your face with crystals and achieve a long lasting polished new look at Dr. Kamil Al Rustom Skin & Laser Centre in Dubai.
12 July 2021| Last updated on 22 August 2021
What is Crystal Peel?
Crystal Peel, or microdermabrasion, is a facial treatment in Dubai that uses tiny exfoliating crystals that are sprayed on the skin to gently remove the outer layer of your skin.
This procedure is sometimes referred to as "microderm", a lunchtime peel, or Parisian Peel, and it's relatively painless and non-invasive technique to freshen and rejuvenate the skin
Experts will use a minimally abrasive instrument to gently sand the skin, exfoliating the thicker, uneven outer layer and relive a fresh younger looking skin with a healthy glow.
Indications and benefits of Microdermabrasion
Regular skin treatments can stimulate collagen production and thicken it leading to a smoother younger looking skin, and because of that we can use it to soften and remove the appearance of pores and fine lines and allows for the skin care products to absorb more readily.
It is also used to treat light scarring, discoloration and sun damage, and can be used to lessen the appearance of wrinkles. All that makes it important is that it is part of anti-aging regimens.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion includes:
- Exfoliating the skin.
- Improve skin texture and uneven tone.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores.
- Treat superficial scarring.
What to expect during and after the treatment
During the procedure you may feel a mild scratching, vibrating sensation and suction as the procedure removes the superficial skin cells and lifts off the dead skin.
That approach involves a hand-held device that streams tiny crystals across your skin. An attached vacuum simultaneously suctions those exfoliating crystals back into the machine, along with the dead or loosened skin.
The vacuum part of microdermabrasion has four basic roles:
- It gently pulls and lifts a small section of skin for micro abrasion.
- It can spray a stream of crystals across the targeted skin area.
- It focally stimulates blood circulation and creates mild swelling in the skin.
- It collects the used crystals and dead skin in a receptacle for easy disposal.
In general, any discomfort experienced as part of microdermabrasion is usually short-lived. You don't need numbing creams, and there is less down time, the skin is temporarily pink but fully recovers within 24 hours.
After the procedure skin will be more sensitive to sun exposure. Be sure to use sunscreen, especially immediately following a microdermabrasion session. Avoid sweating and make up for 24 hours.
How many sessions of Microdermabrasion are required?
The treatment course includes 5-12 sessions (depending on the indication) apart 2 weeks at first and then one per month as part of a maintenance plan. Also, the procedure can be done once in a month like a regular skin care routine. Each treatment will last about an hour.
Now, you can get 3 sessions of Crystal Peel for just AED 999 at Dr. Kamil al Rustom Skin and Laser Centre in Dubai!
To book your offer, simply call the number below or press 'Click to Contact'.
You might also be interested in...
- All About Microdermabrasion in Dubai: Procedure, Price, Where to Get
- Acne Scars Treatment: RF Microneedling in Dubai
- Chemical Peels in Dubai: Got Questions? We Have the Answers
- HydraFacial in Dubai: Are You Ready to Glow?
- What Is Melasma (Chloasma or Mask of Pregnancy)?
- Skin Boosters: What Are They and How Does it Benefit Your Skin?
- AquaGold Treatment in Dubai: Introducing the Red Carpet Facial