To prevent and limit the spread of coronavirus, measures have been put in place at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group
15 March 2020| Last updated on 16 March 2020
In light of the Coronavirus outbreak worldwide, here's how one Dubai clinic is implementing safety measures...
Understandably, there's a lot of uncertainty over activities in the emirates at the moment; with parks and beaches closing, to cinemas, gyms, and public pools - residents and citizens are being continually updated with closures.
One Dubai cosmetic surgery clinic, however, would like to assure its patients that operations are continuing as normal.
Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group, based in Dubai Healthcare City, is happy to inform patients that they will be offering their full services, including surgeries as normal. However, to prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19, the clinic, and their team has introduced necessary safety measures to ensure patient and staff's safety and wellbeing.
COVID-19 is a new illness that is spreading around the world that can affect one's lungs and airways. It's caused by a virus called coronavirus, and typical symptoms associated with this virus may include a high temperature, shortness of breath, or a new continuous cough.
In light of uncertainty we all face in our daily lives with the outbreak of COVID-19, it's easy to understand the concerns many patients have. Although many aspects of the coronavirus are still unknown, health authorities have been clear that maintaining good hygiene is absolutely critical.
With this in mind, Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Sugery Group have implemented the following measures:
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work
- Their team will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day and after the clinic closes
- You will be offered hand sanitiser when you arrive in the clinic
- Their team will endeavour to be on time and try to limit each waiting area to one person to minimise contact. We are also looking at elongating appointment length to reduce contact between patients
- Any patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend, but to talk to one of their clinicians for further advice and to reschedule their appointment
For further information, please visit Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group on how you can avoid catching or spreading coronavirus.