Experts at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group are highly experienced and skilled in all areas of cosmetic and plastic surgery
27 May 2019| Last updated on 27 May 2019
Today Cosmetic Surgery & Non-surgical Procedures continue to develop, improve, and indeed become generally more accessible to a greater percentage of the population, with life-changing results that many benefit from.
However, having “Elective” cosmetic surgery or treatment is a big decision which should NOT be taken lightly.
In spite of the ever-increasing number of cosmetic procedures carried out each year, the decision to actually proceed with surgery/treatment is very personal to you and you owe it to yourself to not take this decision lightly and not be unduly swayed by the opinions of others or by holding unrealistic expectations. The decision should be yours, and yours alone; and this should be founded upon appropriate advice from a highly experienced Doctor.
We believe, not only in educating each one of our patients as to what is available and appropriate, but also in formulating a bespoke treatment plan for each individual. We understand that everyone that walks through our doors is unique – with different anatomies, lifestyles, goals and personal circumstances. We also believe that truly successful results are achieved, not only with technical excellence, but with outcomes that best fit your needs and desires. Having treatment with us is a consultative process – we want to understand what it is you want to achieve and guide you towards the best and most cost-effective way of achieving it.
You might also be interested in
- The Secret Behind Achieving a Natural Look
- Treat Skin Laxity and Poor Skin Texture with PROFHILO
- 5 Things You Should Know About Breast Implants
- Create Proportion HA Buttock Enhancement Injections
- 5 Things You Should Know When Considering Ear Surgery
- Breast Augmentation Q & A with Dr Allen Rezai
- 5 Things You Should Know When Considering Lip Fillers
- 5 Things You Should Know About Size, Shape & Profile of Breast Implants
- 5 Things to Know About Botox for Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Review: Vampire Facial
Many Times “Less” is “More”…
A cornerstone of our philosophy is that ‘less’ is, in most cases, ‘more’ – We firmly believe in performing the least invasive procedures to attain the desired result, and always use the latest advancements and techniques to achieve them.
We don’t believe in adding frivolous ‘extras’ – only what will give genuine benefit, with outcomes that are predictable and proven. This approach, combined with meticulous technique, means Natural Results are achieved, procedure times are minimised, there is less bruising and scarring, and the most expedited recovery is possible.
Compassionate Care You Can Trust…
We believe that undergoing Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Treatments should be a positive and transformative endeavour. To us, that means not only getting the best possible results, but also having a superb experience before, during, and after your treatment. We take great pride in delivering the highest level of care – care that is personal, professional and ‘hands on’.
The most rewarding aspect for us, is guiding our patients through the process and witnessing how it enhances their lives.
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Eyelid Surgery
- Natural Looking Lips with Dr Allen Rezai
- Tuberous Breast Correction – Q&A with Dr Allen Rezai
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting a Skin Peel
- 5 Things to Know Before Getting Breast Reduction Surgery
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Cosmetic Surgery
- The Choice of Breast Reconstruction and FAQ with Dr Allen Rezai
- Review: Botox For Excessive Sweating
- Review: ZO Facials in Dubai
Dr Mehri Pourkand is Our Senior Aesthetic Doctor with post-Graduate Diploma in Practical Dermatology from Cardiff University, UK, Fellow of American Academy of Anti- Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine and Certified in Aesthetic Medicine & Skin Care and Laser procedures.
She has a Wealth of Knowledge and in excess of 19 Years’ Experience in All Types of Cosmetic Procedures, from anti-ageing injectable treatments, 3D Liquid Facelift, peels and skincare to Mesotherapy and Vaginal Rejuvenation. One of her Most sought after treatments is Buttock Enhancement, using Special Body Hyaluronic Acid Fillers. Dr Mehri Has an Eye for Natural Results and a Gentle Touch…
Visit Dr Mehri’s Instagram Profile @DrMehriPourkand
Dr Riccardo Frati has held posts in both a variety of renowned plastic surgery clinics and prestigious private and NHS hospitals throughout the UK and currently runs his Private Practice in London’s Harley Street. He is one of UK’s most sought after Senior Consultant Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons, highly Experienced In All types of Cosmetic Surgery with special interests in Natural Look Rhinoplasty (closed and open), Breast Augmentations, Lifts and Reductions, Mommy Make overs and also Hi Definition Body Sculpting.
Visit Dr Frati’s Instagram Profile @DrFrati
Dr Allen Rezai is the founder and Medical Director of Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group. He is a highly experienced, and one of the most sought-after and respected Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgeons in the UK. His Harley Street Practice has built a worldwide reputation for excellence, founded upon his unsurpassed surgical skills, breadth of experience, aftercare, and unique ability to achieve the most natural results from the least invasive treatments. He performs all types of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Procedures with special interests in Natural Look Non-Surgical Treatments, Breast Augmentations, Lifts and Reductions, Breast Reconstruction using implants or patient’s own Tissue (DIEP or other Flaps), Face/Neck Lifts, Eyelid and Ear reshaping Surgeries.
Visit Dr Allen’s Instagram Profile @DrAllenRezai
In addition to Expertise and Honest Advice, we also Offer Compassionate Care You Can Trust. Your Care Before, During and After Your Treatment is Just as Important as The Treatment Itself. Never Compromise Your Care & Wellbeing.
You might also be interested in:
- Want to reverse effects of Fillers? Read This Article…
- Have You Heard Of Gynecomastia Surgery?
- Facelift Surgery, Is It Right For You?
- Rhinoplasty Q & A with Dr Allen Rezai
- What is Chin Implant Surgery?
- Dr Riccardo Frati at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group
- PRP Therapy – The Preferred Treatment
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
- Expat Woman Review of The Perfect Peel
- A Bespoke approach to Eye Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal – Read & Watch Tory’s Experience
Here Are Few Useful Tips, if You Are Considering Any Type Of Cosmetic Procedure…
- Think about the change you want to see, then research and find out as much information as possible about the treatment, being precise about what you want and, above all, be open to all your wishes not being achievable.
- Find a qualified Doctor/Plastic Surgeon experienced in your desired procedure, making sure that he or she is board certified. Also look for “genuine” reviews and feedback from previous patients.
- Thoroughly research your Doctor/Clinic. Word of mouth and recommendations from people you know is usually the most reliable guide.
- A good Doctor will have a thorough initial consultation with you, check your medical history, discuss your reasons for wanting your desired procedure, cover all aspects of the treatment, including possible risks and complications, and provide you with a bespoke treatment plan to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Be honest about your medical history and discuss all aspects of the surgery/procedure with your Doctor / Plastic surgeon. Do not be afraid to ask questions, since it is important to know the risks involved and feel comfortable with the person who will be carrying out the surgery/Treatment.
- If in Doubt, have consultations with at least 2 or 3 qualified and experienced Plastic surgeons / Doctors, just to have something to compare and cross-check.
- You should always be given enough time to make an informed decision and you should NEVER feel rushed.
- Find out what type of care is offered Before, During, and especially After the surgery/procedure as after-care can be just as important as the treatment itself. So make sure you know who to contact and how you will be looked after, especially if there are any complications or problems following your treatment
- Beware of Cheap providers. Cheap usually comes at a price. It usually means the product is counterfeit, or treatment is performed by an inexperienced, non-qualified Doctor.
- Never feel pressured into undergoing a treatment without fully understanding all the implications.
To find out more about Treatments Offered at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group to Book a Consultation with Dr Allen, Dr Mehri or Dr Frati, please call +971 4 431 2396.