Experience safe, fast and effective laser hair removal treatment at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group in Dubai.
5 March 2018| Last updated on 26 December 2018
Are you looking for a better solution for hair removal? Find out how EW’s Tory got along with her laser hair removal treatment at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group in Dubai.
On July 10th, I started my laser removal journey at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group in Healthcare City. I’ve always loved the idea of laser hair removal and wanted to try it out, even more so since moving to Dubai two years ago.
I felt that the hassle of shaving, or waiting for hair growth for waxing was limiting what I could wear on a day-to-day basis.
Shaving used to make my legs feel rough and often red bumps would appear, and waxing sometimes caused ingrown hairs. So, as it would seem, both hair removal treatments didn’t really work out for me and my sensitive skin.
After having my final sixth treatment on January 2nd, I am very impressed with the overall results and the process to get to where I am now.
Towards the end of my treatments, I began to see a real difference in the lack of hair regrowth, and the overall treatment experience became far less painful. My skins reaction to the treatment had reduced and overall recovery time became much quicker.
I’m pleased to say that about 95% of hair has stopped growing back, as for the other 5% this hair is very light and doesn’t get picked up by the laser.
You might also be interested in...
- Natural Looking Lips with Dr Allen Rezai
- 5 Things to Know Before Getting Breast Implants
- Review: Glutathione Skin Brightening Treatment
- Breast Augmentation Q & A with Dr Allen Rezai
- What Are Injectable Treatments?
- Review: Vampire Facial
- Tuberous Breast Correction – Q&A with Dr Allen Rezai
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting a Skin Peel
- Review: Fight the Ageing Process with Botox Treatment!
- 5 Things to Know Before Getting Breast Reduction Surgery
- The Choice of Breast Reconstruction and FAQ with Dr Allen Rezai
- Have You Heard Of Gynecomastia Surgery?
- What is Breast Uplift Surgery?
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Eyelid Surgery
- Facelift Surgery, Is It Right For You?
- Rhinoplasty Q & A with Dr Allen Rezai
- What is Chin Implant Surgery?
- PRP Therapy – The Preferred Treatment
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
- Expat Woman Review of The Perfect Peel
- A Bespoke approach to Eye Rejuvenation
- 5 Things You Should Know About Size, Shape & Profile of Breast Implants
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Skin Peels in Dubai
- 5 Things You Should Know, When Considering Lip Fillers
My skin feels soft and smooth (unlike it did when I used to shave) and the left-over hair is so fair and thin that it doesn’t bother me at all.
I’m very impressed with the amount of support I received from the surgery during my journey, their knowledge helped me better understand each session and what results to expect after each treatment.
The team were very happy to answer any questions I had and were very flexible on booking dates to suit my working hours, making my overall experience more comfortable and enjoyable.
I’m very happy with my smooth, hair-free legs, it has given me my confidence back to enjoy my legs again!