Compassionate care you can trust...
28 February 2022| Last updated on 7 March 2022
Today Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetics Procedures continue to develop, improve, and indeed become generally more accessible to a greater percentage of the population, with life-changing results that many benefit from. However, having “Elective” cosmetic surgery or treatment is a big decision which should NOT be taken lightly.
In spite of the ever-increasing number of cosmetic procedures carried out each year, the decision to actually proceed with a surgery or treatment is very personal to you and you owe it to yourself to not take this decision lightly and not be unduly swayed by the opinions of others or by holding unrealistic expectations. The decision should be yours, and yours alone; and this should be founded upon appropriate advice from an honest and experienced Doctor.
At Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group, we believe, not only in educating each one of our patients as to what is available and appropriate, but also in formulating a bespoke treatment plan for each individual. We understand that everyone that walks through our doors is unique - with different anatomies, lifestyles, goals, and personal circumstances.
We also believe that truly successful results are achieved, not only with technical excellence, but with outcomes that best fit your needs and desires. Having treatment with us is a consultative process – we want to understand what it is you want to achieve and guide you towards the best and most cost-effective way of achieving it.
Described by many of our patient as “a breadth of fresh air”, Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group, was founded in 2012 by Dr Allen Rezai, a highly experienced, and one of the most sought-after and respected Consultant Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgeons in the UK.
It was actually the influx of patients from Dubai and GCC countries to his London Practice that prompted him to establish a practice in Dubai so he could offer the same level of care before, during and after a procedure, to his patients from Middle East as he did his UK patients, hence Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group was born!
In spite of the ever-increasing number of cosmetic procedures carried out each year, the decision to actually proceed with a surgery or treatment is very personal to you. You owe it to yourself to not take this decision lightly and not be unduly swayed by the opinions of others or by holding unrealistic expectations. The decision should be yours, and yours alone; and this should be founded upon appropriate advice from an honest and experienced doctor.
Many Times, "Less" is "More"...
A cornerstone of our philosophy is that ‘less’ is, in most cases, ‘more’ – We firmly believe in performing the least invasive procedures to attain the desired result, and always use the latest advancements and techniques to achieve them. We don’t believe in adding frivolous ‘extras’ – only what will give genuine benefit, with outcomes that are predictable and proven.
This approach, combined with meticulous technique, means Natural Results are achieved, procedure times are minimised, there is less bruising and scarring, and the most expedited recovery is possible.
Compassionate Care You Can Trust...
We believe that undergoing Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic or Aesthetic Treatments should be a positive and transformative endeavor. To us, that means not only achieving the best possible outcome, but also having a superb experience before, during, and after your treatment. We take great pride in delivering the highest level of care – care that is personal, professional and ‘hands on’.
The most rewarding aspect for us, is guiding our patients through the process and witnessing how it enhances their lives.
Here Are a Few Useful Tips, if You Are Considering Any Type of Cosmetic Procedure…
- Think about the change you want to see, then research and find out as much information as possible about the treatment, being precise about what you want and, above all, be open to all your wishes not being achievable.
- Find a qualified Doctor/Plastic Surgeon experienced in your desired procedure, making sure that he or she is board certified. Also look for “genuine” reviews and feedback from previous patients.
- Thoroughly research your Doctor/Clinic. Word of mouth and recommendations from people you know are usually the most reliable guide.
- A good Doctor will have a thorough initial consultation with you, check your medical history, discuss your reasons for wanting your desired procedure, cover all aspects of the treatment, including possible risks and complications, and provide you with a bespoke treatment plan to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Be honest about your medical history and discuss all aspects of the surgery/procedure with your Doctor / Plastic surgeon. Do not be afraid to ask questions, since it is important to know the risks involved and feel comfortable with the person who will be carrying out the surgery/Treatment.
- If in doubt, have consultations with at least 2 or 3 qualified and experienced Plastic surgeons / Doctors, just to have something to compare and cross-check.
- You should always be given enough time to make an informed decision and you should NEVER feel rushed.
- Find out what type of care is offered Before, During, and especially After the surgery/procedure as after-care can be just as important as the treatment itself. So make sure you know who to contact and how you will be looked after, especially if there are any complications or problems following your treatment
- Beware of Cheap providers. Cheap usually comes at a price. It usually means the product is counterfeit, or treatment is performed by an inexperienced, non-qualified Doctor.
- Never feel pressured into undergoing a treatment without fully understanding all the implications.