The 3D Face Contouring is an Ultimate Aesthetic Treatment which was mainly developed for the Rich & Famous and is now available in Dubai
17 October 2019| Last updated on 20 October 2019
It is one of our Most Popular & Flexible Treatments and has become the “Favourite” amongst Our Patients.
This procedure is performed by Dr Allen and Dr Mehri who are Experts in the field of Non-surgical procedure.
What is 3D Face Contouring?
The Ultimate 3D Face Contouring or 3D Liquid Facelift covers many other terms used to describe this treatment. Some of these terms are “Profile Harmonisation”. “Beautification”, “Masculinisation”, “Feminisation”, “8 Point Facelift”, “Scar less Facelift” and the list goes on.
Although it is known under many names, it’s one sole purpose is to Create Harmony and Youthful Proportion by Enhancing the Natural Features of One’s Face, and where needed also Rejuvenate the Skin.
For some patients the aim with 3D Face Contouring may be to Lift, Contour & Rejuvenate the entire Face, whereas in others the aim might be to Contour Specific Facial Features. It is a very flexible treatment and is tailored to the individual’s needs.
3D Face Contouring – How It Works?
The 3D Face Contouring involves the use of advanced deep Hyaluronic Acid (HA) Dermal Fillers, strategically placed around the face to sculpt, lift the tissue and create proportion and balance. The HA Fillers have high elasticity and viscosity which holds the tissue in a lifted position and also form new collagen and firmness over time, maintaining the lift and providing lasting results. These dermal fillers are among a group of 2nd generation dermal fillers that provide more enduring results than earlier products. Each of these dermal fillers has unique features that work in their own special way to contour specific areas of the face.
Depending on the Individual’s needs and desires, other treatments may be performed with the 3D Face Contouring, to rejuvenate the Face, Neck and Décolletage, these include Botox, skin boosting and remodelling treatments such as PRP Therapy, Profhilo, Volite, Laser and Microneedling.
Following a thorough consultation, a Bespoke Treatment Plan will be discussed with you.
You might also be interested in:
- SEE ALSO: Meet Doctors at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group
- SEE ALSO: Treat Skin Laxity and Poor Skin Texture with PROFHILO
- SEE ALSO: The Secret Behind Achieving Natural Look
- SEE ALSO: The Choice of Breast Reconstruction and FAQ with Dr Allen Rezai
- SEE ALSO: What Are Injectable Treatments?
- SEE ALSO: Breast Augmentation Q & A with Dr Allen Rezai
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things to Know Before Getting Breast Implants
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things You Should Know When Considering Lip Fillers
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things You Should Know About Size, Shape & Profile of Breast Implants
Is 3D Face Contouring Right for Me?
This question can only be answered following a one to one consultation with an expert. But first, you should consider what areas of your face you’d like to improve.
It is also important to have realistic expectations about the result. From a general health point of view, we do not recommend 3D Face Contouring for individuals who are heavy smokers, pregnant, breast feeding or who have cancer. Also, treatment should not be carried out on those with infection or active cold sores, uncontrolled diabetes, lupus and blood clotting disorders.
In some patients the goal of the 3D Face Contouring is to lift and contour the entire face, whereas in others, the goal is to lift or contour specific facial features. Eye bags can be masked under the eyes by using this technique; jowls can be lifted and diminished; natural shape can be restored, and corners of the mouth can be lifted. Patients with a flat or poor mid face shape can improve the balance of their face with this treatment. The Chin can also be enhanced for a more balanced profile. Also, patients who have deformities of the cheeks either from birth or from injuries can achieve significant improvement.
The Importance of a Consultation
It is during the consultation that you together with our Expert, will determine the goals of treatment, make note of any associated abnormalities or asymmetry and plan the optimum procedure to achieve the ideal result for you.
Our Experts’ advanced injection techniques coupled with their keen eye for Age and Gender appropriate results are Key in Achieving a Beautifully Balanced & Natural Look... Your Secret is Safe With Us!
It is important to not undergo any treatment before you FULLY understand all aspects of the procedure, including pros and cons, risks and side effects, cost, and what you should expect in terms of recovery, results and maintaining results.
You might also be interested in:
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Eyelid Surgery
- SEE ALSO: Natural Looking Lips with Dr Allen Rezai
- SEE ALSO: Non-Surgical Buttock Enhancement Injections
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting a Skin Peel
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things to Know Before Getting Breast Reduction Surgery
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Cosmetic Surgery
- SEE ALSO: Review: Botox For Excessive Sweating
- SEE ALSO: Review: Get Glowing Skin with Glutathione IV and ZO Facials in Dubai
- SEE ALSO: 5 Things to Know About Botox for Axillary Hyperhidrosis
Results of 3D Face Contouring
Improvement in the Contour and Shape can be seen Immediately After Treatment and the overall result continue to improve over the following 2-4 weeks.
Our Experts may employ one of several types of 2nd generation HA Dermal Fillers, which vary in longevity. The longevity of results in 3D Face Contouring depends on a number of individual factors, such as filler composition, Depth of filler placement, skin quality, hydration, metabolism and degree of muscular use within the treatment area, meaning that injections into areas of the face that move frequently during smiling, chewing, talking etc, do not last as long as those in other areas. Results typically last anywhere between 9-18 months.
Sometimes the longevity of the fillers increases with the number of treatments - some research showing that repeated injections may help stimulate the body's own natural production of collagen, which also helps reduce the number of lines and wrinkles. There is also some evidence indicating that less filler is needed over time to achieve the same look. Expectations in terms of results and longevity will be discussed with you at your consultation.
Possible Risks and Complications associated with 3D Face Contouring
Potential risks and complications of 3D Face Contouring treatment are minimal, provided that procedure is performed by experienced and trained medical practitioners with an intimate knowledge and understanding of the facial anatomy and advanced injection techniques. Use of genuine quality products is another key factor in reducing the possible risk and complications.
Side effects from this treatment are mild and usually include injection-related side effects such as slight redness and mild swelling. Generally, these side effects dissipate within a few hours or days. Allergic reactions to the hyaluronic acid fillers are exceptionally rare since they are free from animal proteins and completely bio-compatible with the hyaluronic acid already in the human body.
During your consultation we will cover ALL possible risks and complications associated with this treatment.
You might also be interested in:
- SEE ALSO: Review: ZO Facials in Dubai
- SEE ALSO: Review: Vampire Facial
- SEE ALSO: Want to reverse effects of Fillers? Read This Article…
- SEE ALSO: Have You Heard Of Gynecomastia Surgery?
- SEE ALSO: Facelift Surgery, Is It Right For You?
- SEE ALSO: What is Chin Implant Surgery?
- SEE ALSO: PRP Therapy – The Preferred Treatment
- SEE ALSO: How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
- SEE ALSO: Expat Woman Review of The Perfect Peel
- SEE ALSO: A Bespoke approach to Eye Rejuvenation
- SEE ALSO: Laser Hair Removal – Read & Watch Tory’s Experience
What is The Cost of 3D Face Contouring?
Unfortunately, there are far too many variables to give an accurate estimate of the cost of 3D Face Contouring. These include weather you are treating the entire face or only a specific area, the amount and type(s) of dermal filler(s) used, the degree of existing facial volume loss, maintenance costs, Doctor’s experience, geographic location, and more. This treatment is unique to each individual and you will need to schedule a consultation with one of our experts for a bespoke treatment plan and an exact cost.
Maintenance costs usually decline over time, and after a period of time, maintenance is often a fraction of the cost of the original procedure (particularly if you maintain the results regularly). Over time, it is common to need less products and fewer touch up treatments to maintain results.
A Word of Advice from Dr Allen Rezai if you are Considering 3D Face Contouring Treatment:
- A thorough initial consultation is essential. You should fully understand all aspects of the procedure and be given time to discuss your concerns and questions with the practitioner before undergoing treatment.
- Cheap is not necessarily best. Don’t base your decision on price alone. There are many varieties of Dermal Filler on the market. Make sure that you are aware of the type being offered and the reasons for it.
- Thoroughly research your Practitioner/Clinic. Word of mouth and recommendations from people you know are usually the most reliable guide.
- 3D Face Contouring and any other Injectable Treatments for that matter, should only be carried out in a clean, safe and appropriate clinical environment, so as to avoid infection and permanent physical damage. Treatments should be carried out in a clinical facility and NOT in a home setting or, for example, a nail bar or tattoo parlour.
- Do not get treatment from sources outside a doctor's office. Know what you are being injected with and ask your doctor if a FDA-approved Dermal Filler is being used and if it was purchased directly from the manufacturer or manufacturer’s representative. If a provider will not give you this information, do not let them carry out the procedure.
- It is Important to be Conservative and Not do too much in one treatment. Depending on your goals, the optimum result may need to be achieved gradually and over a period of time and multiple treatment sessions. Our Experts strongly believe in a “Natural Look” and will guide you through the best treatment plan suited for you.
- 3D Face Contouring Treatment can be REVERSED if you do not like the result! Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers can be dissolved using a Hyaluronidase Injection. Opting for hyaluronic acid Dermal Filler provides the opportunity to reverse the procedure if you decide you don’t like the results.
- Use Sunscreen daily to help preserve the filler and protect against post-inflammatory pigment changes due to the needle sticks from injections.
- Keep hydrated - before and for a few weeks following the 3D Face Contouring treatment. If your body is dehydrated, the filler will be resorbed much faster than it otherwise would.
- Aftercare is an important aspect of any treatment. You should always ask the doctor about the aftercare provided, especially if anything were to go wrong.
- Never feel pressured into undergoing a treatment without fully understanding all the implications.
To learn more about 3D Face Contouring or to Book a Consultation with one of our Experts, Dr Allen or Dr Mehri, please call +971 4 431 2396 or press 'Click to Contact' to submit your inquiries.