Planning to head out in the sun or go for a staycation these Eid holidays?
6 August 2019| Last updated on 7 August 2019
Now what if you could actively help your skin stay wow during this time?
Here are some quick fixes that will keep your skin healthy and glowing ready for the Eid break!
- Keep in mind the changes in quality of your skin. Collagen and elastic fibers disintegrate, making your skin drier, rougher and less elastic. A skin booster can be used to greatly improve the general skin quality of your face and other exposed areas such as neck, décolletage and hands.
- Take care of your lips, moisturizing them using a vitamin E based cream with honey and cocoa butter or using a rich lip balm with SPF 15 or higher. For lip enhancement, you may want to try Restylane Lip Volume, it creates a subtle volume, for just the right enhancement you need.
- As you get older, stem cells begin to decline and as a result, you are likely to see inflamed skin, wrinkles and spots. Thanks to advance technology in dermatology, we now have solutions in stem cell based treatments such as Skin Cell Activation, which is proven to be effective in healing the deepest levels of skin by replacing stem cells that have been lost due to the process of aging.
- With the challenging lifestyle that we all live, it makes sense to approach a specialist to help and maintain our skin at its best. Take advantage of the fabulous Facial Therapy Treatments, such as Kaya Detox Face Therapy, Carbon Laser Therapy, Hydra Facial and more that to help maintain glowing skin.
Extra care tips:
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen before leaving home, during the day. Blazing sunlight won’t do your skin any good.
- Also consume plenty of natural fruit juices, green salads, herbal teas replenish your skin inside out.
Kaya is celebrating this Eid with upto 30% off Glow services! Offer is valid from the 5th to 15th of August 2019.
It’s a beautiful time after all. Shouldn’t your skin feel the same way? Hurry up and call 800KAYA to book an appointment with one of our qualified dermatologist today!