A 4 week course in Mindfulness Meditation
4 November 2018| Last updated on 4 November 2018
These classes are designed for anyone wishing to learn to live more mindfully as well as discover some ancient tools for coping with life’s challenges.
Guidance in developing the resilience to cope with both physical and emotional discomfort. Enabling opportunities for bringing more kindness and enjoyment into everyday living.
- Practices to bring awareness and enjoyment for everyday life: Sitting meditation; body scan
- Walking Meditation; Mindful Movement; Mindful compassion; 3-minute breathing space
- Group discussions and reflections
- Audio recordings for home practice
Benefits of Mindfulness Meditation
4 Week Mindfulness Meditation
- When: Thursday Mornings: 8:30 – 10:00
- November: 8th; 15th; 21st; December 6th
- Location: The Koster Clinic
Please note that the class on 21st will be on a Wednesday.
About the Facilitator - Martine Nates
Martine has been practicing mindfulness meditation for over 20 years. She is fully certified to teach Mindfulness by Bangor University (UK). She is a well-respected Acupuncturist with over 20 years’ experience, specializing in stress-related conditions, addiction, pain, fertility. She has lived in Dubai for the past 11 years with her husband and 2 daughters.