Get rid of unwanted hair with a FREE consultation and further 50% discount on laser hair removal at Mediclinic Parkview Hospital
21 March 2022| Last updated on 22 March 2022
Hurry, this offer is valid until March 31st, 2022!
Get rid of any excessive, unwanted body hair and prevent further growth with laser hair removal in Dubai.
Laser hair removal is a great way to reduce body hair while saving your time and dirhams on shaving supplies or waxing treatments.
For now until Thursday March 31st, 2022, Mediclinic Parkview Hospital is offering some special discounts on laser hair removal.
Why choose laser hair removal at Mediclinic?
Mediclinic Parkview Hospital has a state-of-the-art laser machine, the Quanta DuettoEvo, which when operated by their expert laser technician, produces the most effective results.
Their dedicated laser room offers privacy and convenience even in a hospital setting.
About their laser hair machine:
- First laser in the world to offer mixed technology compared to other machines that traditionally have one working wavelength at a time.
- It's the most advanced and comfortable laser for hair removal treatments.
- It's effective in reducing razor bumps and ingrown hairs.
- The laser hair removal machine is safe and suitable for all skin types, skin tones, and hair types.
Does laser hair removal hurt?
There is a minimal pain, however you may feel some discomfort depending on your pain tolerance.
How long does a bikini procedure takes?
It takes 20 to 30 minutes only, says the experts at Mediclinic.
What should I avoid after getting laser hair removal done?
There will be mild sensitivity after the hair removal but it will not impact your day to day life. For other areas, sunbathing should be avoided for the first three days.
- Avoid sun exposure, spray tanning and skin tanning before and after laser to avoid complications. Apply sunscreen (SPF 30-50)
- No hair waxing, tweezing, plucking, bleaching and chemical epilation for 3-6 weeks prior to treatment.
- Shave 24 hours before the treatment to avoid skin irritations during laser.
- No hot shower, saunas, and avoid chlorinated water for 2-3 days after the procedure
- Do not rub or scrub the treated area immediately after laser treatment. Exfoliation will help after two weeks of treatment or when the hairs start to shed
- Apply post treatment cream for 2-3 days as instructed by laser technician
Can I get laser hair removal done on any body part?
Mediclinic Parkview Hospital covers all areas from the back, upper lip area, underarms, and more.
If you book their laser hair removal treatment this March, you'll also receive additional options and discounts! See more below.
Special offers this March 2022
For the month of March, Mediclinic Parkview Hospital has some special offers on laser hair removal, with prices after discounts:
- Hair removal for half legs (x1 session) - AED 350
- Hair removal for lips area and chin (x1 session) - AED 154
- Hair removal for under arms (x1 session) - AED 195.25
Book all three for a bundle price of just AED 699!
You can also upgrade for only an additional AED 189 and enjoy a full legs laser hair removal within the bundle.