The dedicated Knee Unit at Mediclinic City Hospital in Dubai has extended its clinic hours to offer evening services.
29 June 2020| Last updated on 1 July 2020
Their highly experienced team of physicians are now available until 7 PM to offer you a dedicated and bespoke service.
Mediclinic City Hospital’s Orthopaedic team provides a unique and dedicated clinical service addressing all knee conditions, tailored to each individual patient’s needs.
Discover a team of highly experienced knee surgeons who work along with a specialist musculoskeletal radiologist, as well as physiotherapists, to provide world-class individualised care to the patient in the most effective and compassionate manner.
The dedicated Knee Unit is focused on managing all knee conditions ranging from joint preservation surgery to knee replacement surgery.
Mediclinic City Hospital’s dedicated Knee Unit specialises in:
- Meniscal surgery including meniscal repair to transplant
- Simple and complex ligament reconstruction for sport injuries
- Partial and total knee replacement for advanced arthritis
- Robotic-assisted knee surgeries
- Surgical management of different lower limb fractures
- Joint preservation treatment, including visco-supplementation, PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy) and stem cell injection therapies
The surgeons at this dedicated Knee Unit are now extending their clinic hours and are available for appointments every evening until 7 PM (Sunday to Wednesday) and from 9 AM to 4:30 PM (Saturdays).
They also offer video consultations, if would you like to have a consultation with them from the comfort of your home.