Mediclinic City Hospital’s Breast Centre provides compassionate comprehensive breast health services in Dubai under one roof
28 September 2020| Last updated on 30 September 2020
Here's what makes Mediclinic City Hospital's breast centre in Dubai different...
At Mediclinic City Hospital’s Breast Centre in Dubai, you'll find a team dedicated to providing women with breast screenings, 3D mammograms as well as leading the way in treatment and surgery when needed.
From benign breast conditions to breast cancer, the team of skilled surgeons, oncologists, and pathologists will work with you to ensure you receive the very best care.
Doctors will assess your needs and develop an individual treatment plan tailored specifically to your condition. With the knowledge and guidance of our expert medical team, you can rest assure your every need will be met.
At the Breast Centre, the region's first comprehensive center for breast health, you'll find all these services all under one roof:
- All-women team which includes 3 breast surgeons, 6 breast radiologist and 1 breast care nurse
- Triple assessments for any suspicious findings. This is a quick, one stop solution for such patients - assessing them with clinical examination, pathology and laboratory reports
- Access to a multidisciplinary team to avoid navigating through treatments options yourself
- Personalized diagnostic evaluation and treatment pathways that are discussed at a tumour board meeting
- Easy booking with Saturday and evening clinics available for imaging
- A specially trained breast care nurse to provide breast health education, case management, advocacy and support
- Genetic testing, nutrition, psychological and other counselling and support programs
- All breast interventional procedures
- Sophisticated surgical procedures to help restore your body image and wellbeing
Mediclinic City Hospital's Breast Centre is the first truly specialised unit for the treatment of breast cancer, and other breast diseases, in the UAE
Breast cancer is the number one type of cancer in women. It is both life-threatening and a life changer.
However, when breast cancer is detected in its early stages, chances of surviving the disease are greatly improved.
Make your breast health a priority and schedule an appointment today. For more information about the Breast Centre, click here.
During the month of October, Mediclinic City Hospital is offering a complimentary physician consultation followed by a 50% discount on screening mammogram (for women above the age of 40 and with no family history)*.
Simply call or click to contact below to book your appointment.
*Terms and conditions apply.