Mediclinic Dubai Mall leads the way in both Primary and Specialist Healthcare in the region
11 July 2018| Last updated on 15 July 2018
Mediclinicis located in The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping mall, the Centre covers over 60,000 sqft and provides state-of-the-art facilities including a Day Surgery Unit, Endoscopy Suite, Outpatient Consultation and Treatment rooms, Physiotherapy and Comprehensive Diagnostic Imaging services. These core services are supported by an on-site Laboratory and Pharmacy.
We provide expert medical care in a modern, well-equipped environment for all of our patients, whether you’re using health insurance or paying for yourself. Our multi-disciplinary team of highly qualified and expert Doctors, Nurses and other professionals, means you can expect outstanding medical care you can trust.
Client Support Services
The clinic is supported with essential services such as:
- On-site pharmacy
- Radiology with X-ray, CT, MRI, state-of-the-art cardiac MRI and mammography
Mediclinic Dubai Mall is Dubai’s largest outpatient medical facility and is dedicated to the most sophisticated diagnosis and treatment methods within specializations that include:
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Family medicine
- General surgery
- Internal medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics Surgery
- Psychiatry and Psychology
- Vascular surgery
- Metro: The closest metro station is the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall metro station which is a 1 km walk through the pedestrian walk way to The Dubai Mall
- Taxis: Taxis can drop you off at the main entrance of the clinic.
Patients attending the clinic can use the Fashion Parking entrance to Dubai mall. Since there is limited parking on levels 7 and 8, alternative parking can be found on Level 9 and above or at the Cinema Parking entrance.