Their facility continues to provide a safe environment for family medicine and pediatric patients in Dubai.
8 July 2020| Last updated on 14 July 2020
The family medicine and paediatrics unit services patients seven days a week.
Mediclinic Parkview Hospital in Dubai has recently been free from COVID-19 cases and continues to provide a safe environment for non-Coronavirus patients with the resumption of full outpatient and inpatient activity.
The Al Barsha-based facility was officially approved by the Dubai Health authorities as a "non COVID-19" facility in June. Although the virus may still be diagnosed in patients who visit the Emergency or Outpatient departments, these cases will immediately be triaged, isolated, and transferred to other hospitals.
Mediclinic Parkview Hospital provides a full spectrum of clinical services to its patients in a hygienic and completely safe environment.
- 24/7 emergency services for adults and children
- Family medicine and paediatrics outpatient services 7 days a week
- Comprehensive maternity services
- Free antenatal webinars
- 40% on health packages
- General surgery
- Hernia and heart burn clinic
- Extensive orthopaedic services
- Weight reduction programme
- Telemedicine consultations
- Sports and exercise medicine
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Cosmetics and varicose veins services
- Comprehensive dental deptartment including tertiary dental care
- Pharmacy home deliveries
For antenatal class registration, please send an email to [email protected]