Providing attentive, cost-effective, quality care of an international standard
2 August 2018| Last updated on 2 August 2018
Founded in 1998, Mediclinic Welcare Hospital is a modern, multi-specialty 127 bed medical facility in Dubai.
Our specialists are highly qualified and experienced within their particular fields, and all of our staff members are trained to be fully conversant with best customer care practices, quality in the delivery of services, patient feedback, consistency of service, courtesy and effective communication.
Mediclinic Welcare Hospital was the first private hospital in Dubai to receive the prestigious Dubai Quality Appreciation Award and the ISO 9001:2000 certification. The hospital has also received the Joint Commission International Accreditation, which is the most widely accepted hospital accreditation award.
We offer patients the best quality medical care and services by investing in the latest state-of-the-art technology, keeping abreast of ongoing research and developments in the medical field, building trust with our customers and analysing the needs of the communities we serve.
Services at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital include:
- 12-bed, 24 hours Accident & Emergency Unit
- Four extensively equipped operating theatres
- A purpose-built endoscopic suite for diagnostic and therapeutic procedures relating to gastroenterological and liver diseases
- A self-contained maternity complex, consisting of four delivery rooms and 16 Neonatal Intensive Care beds
- Fetal Medicine Services
- Modern hotel standard service with four options of fully furnished rooms
- A sophisticated 10-bed Intensive Care Unit, for adults and one paediatric bed with facilities for ventilatory management and total physiological monitoring
- A sophisticated medical imaging division with the latest MRI, CT scan, Ultrasound, Mammography and Digital X-ray
- A high-tech laboratory designed as a regional referral center, immuno-haematology, covering haematology, serology, hormone assays, immunochemistry, biochemistry and microbiology
- Advanced and sophisticated analysers with the highest degree of accuracy and minimal turnaround time
- A physiotherapy unit offering short-wave diathermy, ultrasound therapy, electric muscle stimulation, lumbar and cervical traction and a gymnasium for exercise sessions
- Special investigation facilities for echo Doppler studies, lung infection tests, electro-encephalogram, urodynamic studies and lithotripsy services
- Vitreoretinal surgery
- Medical oncology
- Wound clinic
- Ambulance services
- Client focus
- Patient safety
- Performance driven
- Mutual trust and respect