Arabic Teaching Assistant at Ranches Primary School
Ranches Primary School is located in one of the fastest growing areas of Dubai offering a world class education right at the heart of the community. Excellent facilities enable high quality personalized learning and have been designed to meet the needs of individual children. Founded on the values of Resilience, Purpose and Success, RPS aims to nurture young learners into confident leaders of tomorrow. Our school is an environment where innovation and challenge underpins all that we do. The Early Years Foundation Stage, supplemented by specialist drama, sport and music activities, provides a secure foundation before progression to the UK independent school curriculum.
Arabic Teaching Assistant
Due to increased enrolments and unprecedented growth, we are seeking to appoint a nurturing and motivated Arabic speaking Teaching Assistant. The role is Sun-Thurs; 7:30am -3:30pm (term time only)
- Fluency and strong communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Previous experience of working in a school is desirable.
- Creative and imaginative flair.
- A positive, pro-active, reliable and collaborative nature with strong organisational skills.
- Flexibility and a great sense of humour will be valuable characteristics for our team.
We offer a competitive tax free package.
Interested candidates can submit their full CV and Cover letter by filling in the form below.
The Cover Letter should include the following:
- The reasons why the candidate is interested in the position
- How the candidate meets the qualifying requirements
- Strengths, competencies and experiences the candidate brings to the position
The CV should include the following:
- Reference to all educational degrees, certificates and training
- All work experience by date
- A list of at least three referees, one of which who is in a direct supervisory capacity. This list should include email address, and work and mobile phone numbers of each referee
- A recent photo
Please state reference Arabic Teaching Assistant in the subject line of your email.
While we thank all candidates, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.