Junior Accountant/Account Assistant at Future Earth Energy Systems
- Proper accounting and financial records and systems to be maintained at all times.
- Operate and keep all records on accounting software such as Tally or Zoho.
- Administer effective internal controls and implement new procedures as necessary.
- Manage payable and receivables for effective cash flow management
- Purchase Order & Invoice process management and control
- Manage company and project specific cash flow and budgets
- Processing of VAT returns to local tax authorities
- Ensure you keep up to date with the latest accounting and tax regulations within the United Arab Emirates and internationally
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors regarding the statutory accounts and other statutory returns
- Develop internal management reports to aid management with budget planning.
- Liaise with budget holders on a regular basis to ensure that they are aware of their budgets and what they have spent to date
- Preparation of monthly budget for planning purposes
- Review and submit staff expenses on a monthly basis
- Prepare month-end closing of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Produce and manage documents in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- General facilities management and administrative assistance.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Mandatory Experience/Knowledge/Skills
- 4 Years in a similar role with ability to demonstrate an aptitude for each area of responsibility required for this position
- High level of accuracy with numbers
- Self motivation
- Analytical ability
- Efficient and effective interaction with others
- Personal integrity
- On time approach
- Comply with all UAE Labor and Immigration Laws