Nursery School Head at The Little Hearts Nursery
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
- Knowledge of CACHE, British EYFS and Reggio Emilia Curriculums Preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in teaching and working with children of age group from 6 months to 4 years are required
- Leadership skills and ability to support , develop and motivate staffs
- Creating a caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
- An innovative and inspiring approach to early childhood education
- Must have a passion for teaching children
- Must be enthusiasm, dedication, a good work ethic and a team player
- Must be able to manage multitask and work effectively and efficiently
- An attractive and a competitive tax free salary
- Visa if required
- Medical cover by completion of first year of employment
- A friendly and nice work environment
- Various training sessions
Interested candidates can send their CV with Covering Letter by filling in the submission form below.
We strongly believe in providing avenues for the continuous professional development of the staff.
For more information about our Nursery visit us at: www.littleheartsme.org
We appreciate all applications but only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.