Part-Time Drama Teacher at Dubai International Academy Al Barsha
We are growing and looking for an experienced, dynamic and highly skilled classroom practitioner, the successful candidate will be able to secure the highest standards of teaching and learning throughout the school.
VACANCY - PART TIME - DRAMA TEACHERS
(IB-MYP and IB-DP experience preferred)
REF/19-20/DRA – PART TIME
- Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Secondary Education – Drama and or a Bachelor’s Degree in Performing Arts with a recognized teaching certification. ,eg. PGCE, Teaching License, QTS Status etc.
- Applicants with a Master’s Degree or higher will be given preference
- Excellent communication and technology skills are key requirements
- Successful applicants will be required to undergo further training in preparation for Teaching License approval
Interested applicants should submit their CV and application via the submission form below.
PLEASE PUT REF19-20/ DRA OF YOUR E-MAIL
Please visit our website to learn more about our school www.innoventureseducation.com