Year Group Leader at DESS
Dubai English Speaking School is a not-for-profit British International School, a provider of education from FS1 to Year 6 based in Oud Metha. Please click here for more details:
We have the following vacancy for September 2020:
Year Group Leader
Please see the attached job description for further details.
The successful applicant will:
- Have the relevant qualifications (PGCE or equivalent)
- Ideally, have a minimum of one years teaching experience of the UK curriculum and have QTS
- Be talented and highly motivated, with a proven track record of teaching at a British Primary School
- Be willing to contribute in a positive manner to all aspects of the School’s vision, including extra-curricular activities
In return we offer:
- Highly competitive tax-free salary
- Accommodation allowance or fully furnished accommodation
- Excellent Medical Insurance coverage
- Annual flight allowance
- Tuition fees for up to two children
- End of service gratuity in line with UAE Labour Law
Please complete our Application Form and return it with the title of the role in the subject field to [email protected] Please Note: CVs will not be accepted, and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Interviews: Will be scheduled throughout the coming months.
Safer Recruitment Statement
DESS is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers who work with the school to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo a rigorous screening process that includes: verification of qualifications, birth certificate and passport; obtaining three satisfactory references (including current / most recent employer and two previous employers); providing a Police Certificate(s) for the last five years from all countries that the applicant has resided in; Prohibition Checks (for applicants with a UK background). Any employment gaps on the application form will be addressed during interview and may be explored further.