Banish your double chin with Radio Frequency & Ultrasound in Oman at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group
26 February 2018| Last updated on 27 February 2018
Are you fed-up of having excess fat beneath your jawline and around your neck, and looking for a way to get rid of your double chin in Oman? We’ve found the answer you’ve been waiting for.
In fact, our own Group Editor, Rebecca, has recently undergone her own Radio Frequency (RF) & Ultrasound treatments at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group and has shared her experience below to help you make up your mind…
The arrival of the New Year in Dubai for many of us means the arrival of new resolutions – but after the festive season, it most probably means you now have a new friend called Mrs. Buccula (that’s the medical term for ‘double chin’) keeping you company as you embark on your ‘new year, new you’ plan.
But what if I told you that you could say bye-bye to the fold of fatty flesh beneath your chin… And without the horrors of needles, suctions and surgery?
I myself recently walked the path towards the abolishment of my double chin just a couple of months ago, and I’ve ended my journey with a smoother, firmer jawline – all thanks to the Exilis Elite™ body shaping and skin tightening system at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group in Dubai.
You might also be interested in...
- Natural Looking Lips with Dr Allen Rezai
- 5 Things to Know Before Getting Breast Implants
- Review: Glutathione Skin Brightening Treatment
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Cosmetic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation Q & A with Dr Allen Rezai
- What Are Injectable Treatments?
- Review: Vampire Facial
- Tuberous Breast Correction – Q&A with Dr Allen Rezai
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Having Skin Peels in Dubai
- Review: Fight the Ageing Process with Botox Treatment!
- 5 Things to Know Before Getting Breast Reduction Surgery
This brilliant – and most importantly, non-invasive - treatment targets wrinkles, loose skin, misshapen bodies, fat deposits and cellulite, using precisely controlled high frequency Ultrasound waves to melt fat cells, combined with RF energy to heat the deeper layers of the skin and stimulate collagen for skin tightening.
Basically, what I mean to say is – it’s like a really warm hug on your face every time.
The Exilis Elite™ device used ensures the treatments are painless, safe and effective. I had 6 treatments in total at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group, each with an interval of around 7 days. The lovely ladies at the clinic always spoil me, and made me feel comfortable and welcomed every time I arrived for my treatment.
As you’ll see from the video above, my face was a little pinkish in the earlier days, however once my skin had become accustomed to the strength of the heat there was no huge appearance or irritation on my jaw and neck post-treatment. As I have quite sensitive skin, I was worried my face would react to the Ultrasound and RF, but to my delight – there was extremely minimal redness and pinkness.
Of course, that’s one of the main benefits of the Exilis Elite™ Ultrasound & RF procedures – there’s virtually no downtime post-treatment, and you’re able to return to your daily routine with no cause for concern.
Almost three months later, and I have a reduced double-chin and more defined jawline. So much so, during my recent trip abroad, friends and family commented on how noticeably different my face appeared.
Of course, with the Exilis Elite™ procedures, a healthy lifestyle and diet is expected to complement the treatment to ensure optimum results. And what better time is there than the New Year to begin this process?
After all – it’s not just for the face, the Exilis Elite™ Radio Frequency & Ultrasound procedures can also be used on the body to aid with fat volume reduction, skin tightening, cellulite reduction and the improvement of skin texture. If you wish to target a part of your body, treatments may increase to 6 – 8 as opposed to 3 – 6 for the face.
You might also be interested in...
- The Choice of Breast Reconstruction and FAQ with Dr Allen Rezai
- Have You Heard Of Gynecomastia Surgery?
- What is Breast Uplift Surgery?
- 5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Eyelid Surgery
- Facelift Surgery, Is It Right For You?
- Rhinoplasty Q & A with Dr Allen Rezai
- What is Chin Implant Surgery?
- PRP Therapy – The Preferred Treatment
- How to Prepare for Laser Hair Removal
- Expat Woman Review of The Perfect Peel
- A Bespoke approach to Eye Rejuvenation
- Laser Hair Removal – Read & Watch Tory’s Experience
If you’re seriously considering undergoing your own series of RF & Ultrasound at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group in Dubai, the main points to remember include:
- You must remain well hydrated before and after your treatments to achieve the best results
- You will feel a warming sensation during, but the heat level can be controlled to what you are most comfortable with
- Each session is between 30 to 45 minutes depending on the size of the area treated
- There is no downtime
- Results improve the more sessions you have
To find out more about the Exilis Elite™ Radio Frequency & Ultrasound, you can visit this page, or schedule a complimentary consultation with a specialist at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group to discuss whether Exilis Elite™ is the right option for you.