WEDDING GIFT - CANADA | ExpatWoman.com

WEDDING GIFT - CANADA

Latest post on 13 March 2013 - 13:57

Hi,

My very good friend is getting married here but will be moving to Canada with her husband right after the wedding.
I want to get them both a gift but obviously cannot give her something big (due to transportation issues). Does any one have any nice ideas on what I can give them? I don't mind sending it to their house there or something small they can easily bring back...

Latest post on 14 March 2013 - 09:41
The Bay http://www.thebay.com/ has lots of options for wedding gifts and you can certainly get a voucher. It has stores all acoss Canada from home wear, dishes, glasswear, cutlerty, furniture, cosmetics, lingerie, clothing etc. A lot of brides register there for their bridal/baby showers. If you know where they're living, you can call up a restaurant, (if its Toronto or surrounding suburbs) and pay for a dinner for two that they can have when at home, or alternatively if he's coming here, do a dinner for two here. You can order a nice bottle of wine, if they drink and have it sent to them in Toronto - the LLBO (the liquor store in Canada) delivers or from niagara etc and they will ship. Hope those help!
Latest post on 13 March 2013 - 21:24
Amazon Canada voucher so they ca get something they need when they get there? Someone got us the same for our wedding, was lovely to do a little guilt free shopping after the big day :)
Latest post on 13 March 2013 - 20:33
Gold is small , it depends on your budget