Other | Part Time Trainer
Do you have a brilliant MIND?
Are you FUN, innovative and interested in a cutting edge career?
Exciting developments in the field of BRAIN research have opened up new possibilities for those who struggle with reading, learning or attention issues. Our unique training programs help children and adults overcome their struggles by training them to think and learn faster, smarter, and more efficiently. “What personal training does for the body, we do for the BRAIN.”
We are currently seeking Part-Time Trainers.
The position focuses on building and strengthening cognitive skills. We provide extensive training to prepare you for the role. This position is based in the Khalifa City A area.
- Own visa
- The ability to commit to a minimum of 12 hours a week
- Working hours (3-6 pm), Sunday to Thursday
- High processing speed and cognitive skills
- BA/BSc attested degree
- Experience working with children and/or adults in a learning environment
Interested candidates send us their CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
If you are shortlisted we will contact you to schedule an appointment for the interview.
Education | Arabic Language Instructor
Arabic Language Instructor
The Arabic Language Centre
(ALC) is a leading Arabic language training centre based in Dubai. With over 30 years’ experience, ALC takes pride in providing the best possible Arabic Language training for adults in the UAE in an environment that delivers excellence and dedication. Our unique approach using the Maliha Wehbe Method in teaching Arabic as a foreign language is innovative, fun, and effective. We offer courses from complete beginners all the way to IGCSE and A’ level Arabic. We offer onsite and offsite classes and we deliver courses to a number of prestigious clients.
We are constantly seeking to expand our Abu Dhabi teaching team and are recruiting high caliber professionals for the position of:
Arabic Language Instructor – Part Time in Abu Dhabi
*Priority will be given to female candidates from the Levant (Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine and Syria)
- Be a Native Arabic speaker, from the Middle East*
- Hold a bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a very good command of English
- Be willing to work in a flexible schedule, and that includes evenings as per client demand
- Be passionate about teaching and the Arabic language
- Be on spousal visa and based in Abu Dhabi
ALC provides extensive course materials and teaching resources. Teachers must be willing to train with us on the Maliha Wehbé method for a term (2 months), before starting to teach. Recent teaching experience would be an advantage.
Admin | Clerical | MBA Programme Administrator
Edinburgh Business School is the Graduate School of Business at Heriot-Watt University. With the main campus in Edinburgh-UK, We are looking for the following for our Dubai Campus located at the Dubai International Academic City:
About the role:
MBA Programme Administrator
The role of the MBA Programme administrator is to provide a comprehensive range of administrative and marketing support services within our small MBA Programme team on our Dubai Campus. In addition the post holder will act as first point of contact for applicants to the programme. The specific responsibilities of the role are described below.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
This is an administrative role which requires previous experience in programme administration within the Higher Education sector preferably. Relevant prior experience as an academic administrator for a postgraduate programme would be advantageous. The person appointed will be able to demonstrate that they have the following:
Salary and other benefits
- Fluent English both written and spoken is essential
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to use the communication media most appropriate to the situation. Can demonstrate experience of communicating complex messages in easily understood format(s), ideally in a customer focussed environment.
- Experience of programme administration within the higher education sector and of post graduate student recruitment
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage sometimes conflicting priorities
- Financial administrative experience
- Computer literate, with good understanding of digital media and their use in marketing
- Annual salary is AED133,661
- Annual leave is 25 business days plus public holidays
- Medical insurance for employee
- One flight home per annum for employee
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The closing date for applications is 19th December 2013
If you have applied for this post before, please don’t apply again.
Read the Job’s Further Particulars
and Job Description
Business Development | Business Development / Sales
Business Development / Sales role
We are a fresh and energetic Learning & Development company looking for a dynamic experienced Business Development / Sales person to join us.
We have a loyal client base but want to introduce some great new products to a wider market.
If you are experienced in the people development industry & have great client relationship building skills – we want to hear from you.
To fit our team, we need someone who is ...
The right candidate will also:
- Self motivated, ambitious and passionate about sales & building long term client partnerships
- Outgoing & curious with a desire to explore and understand client needs
- Creative in contributing to solutions for our clients
- Focused on adding value for both our clients and the team
- Committed and skilled at closing the deal
- Hold a valid UAE drivers licence
- Be on a current UAE residence visa
- Display professional standards of written & oral English
- Flexible work arrangement and the ability to create your own schedule – all you need to do is hit the targets
- Freedom to work independently
- Be rewarded for results
- Work with a fantastic team of industry seasoned professionals that like to have fun and are passionate about what they do
- Compensation & commission structure will be discussed at the interview
Please send a 1 page document explaining the benefits we would gain if you were to join our team.
Successful applicants will be contacted to participate in our selection process.
Other | Junior and Senior Therapists
Reach Out is a centre working with children on the Autistic Spectrum in Dubai. We work on the Applied Behaviour Analysis approach (ABA) Working with children with ASD is a very rewarding career.
We are seeking junior and senior therapists to train and work on the children’s programs, full training and supervision will be provided.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2+ years experience working with children.
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Good communication skills
- Should be conscientious, dedicated and flexible
- Be under husband/father sponsorship and currently living in Dubai
- Hold a valid U.A.E driving license
We have a great friendly team approach, training and opportunities for further growth, and promotion.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing | Public Relations | Marketing Administrator
SEACOR Marine operates a fleet of offshore marine support vessels, serving the offshore oil and gas exploration and production industry.
With vessels strategically deployed offshore in Middle East, West Africa, Southeast Asia, Gulf of Mexico, Latin America, and the North Sea, we provide a broad range of offshore support services coupled with the highest standards of safety, service and technology available in the industry.
Seacor are now looking to recruit a Marketing Administrator for their Dubai office. The Marketing Administrator will provide administration assistance to the International Marketing Department.
- To be well organised and be able to prioritise work effectively
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
- Able to work as part of a team and demonstrate ability to changing demands.
- Good decision making and analytical skills
- • Dispatch of invoices and recording receipt in liaison with area offices
- • Tender administration , preparation and submission,
- • Responsible for Maintaining Contracts database, issue of CIN and contractual information to the Vessel
- • Maintenance of database system for, enquiries, clients, contracts and offers.
- • Responsible for opening and maintaining contract files
- • Responsible for recording on/off hire times of vessels and ensuring related contract information is received in a timely manner, recorded and filed.
- Collation of information and preparation of invoicing
- Managing invoice queries
- Preparation and distribution of the Daily Revenue report
- Preparation of tenders and contracts
- Preparation of weekly utilisation reports
- Diary management
- Issuing marketing information, preparation of letters and general correspondence.
- Coordination with other departments for bid preparation
- Administration of Bids
- Coordination with accounts for performance bonds, bid bonds and relevant accounting requirements.
- Assisting in market research and competitor analysis
Applicants should send a CV and cover letter with recent photograph.
We thank all applicants for their application, only shortlisted candidates will be contact.
Closing Date: 14th November 2013
Email : email@example.com
Education | History/Humanities Teacher
DWC High School is a new private school offering a successful blended learning model through an award-winning American curriculum provided by K12. The school has grown since it started in September 2012, aiming at empowering students and their community.
DWC High School teachers are responsible for ensuring that students achieve mastery of learning objectives. They monitor student progress through K12 assignments and assessments, working actively with students and parents to advance each student’s learning.
- Provide course-specific guidance and support using the K12 online high school curriculum
- Differentiate instruction based on student’s learning styles and individual needs
- Follow-up on student’s Progress reports created and issued by their US-based teachers
- Provide additional support for failing students
- Hold study halls and help sessions at varying times throughout the semester
- Ensure students are informed of course expectations and due dates
- Ensure that assignments, tests and quizzes are submitted for grading
- Supervise, assist and teach students whose teacher is not available
- Participate in staff meetings, Professional Development Meetings and other meetings as assigned
- Perform any additional duties assigned by school management
- Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Education.
- Equivalently, the applicant may hold a Post Graduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).
- At least 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent command of English language.
Start Date: immediate
Email Your Detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
,indicating the position title in the subject line.
Education | Science Teacher
Teacher of Science
Dubai English Speaking College opened its new premises at Academic City, Dubai in September 2006. The College provides a British-style education for DESS Primary children and for other eligible students in the UAE. We follow the English National Curriculum in KS3, GCSE in KS4 and A Level in KS5. For more details about the College please visit www.descdubai.com
From January 2014, the College has the following vacancy:
Teacher of Science
An ability to offer a combination of subjects should be made clear within your application. Applicants must have qualified in the UK with a minimum of 2 years’ experience teaching in the UK (except Arabic/Islamic teachers) and hold a PGCE or equivalent. Please DO NOT apply if you do not have these qualifications.
: Click here
to download and complete the application form to be submitted when applying for the role. Please make sure the job being applied for is in the title of the email, applications shoud be sent to email@example.com
Closing date: 24th November 2013.
DESC is a not-for-profit organisation that offers an excellent package and the opportunity to work with highly motivated students in one of the most exciting and fastest developing cities in the world. We are seeking highly skilled, dedicated professionals who are able to add to the wealth of talent we already possess.
Travel / Airlines | Experienced Travel Consultant
Experienced Travel Consultant
An independent Travel Agency based in Dubai with a large multi-national corporate client base and an excellent reputation for the best customer service in Dubai, is looking for the following person to join their organization.
An Experienced Travel Consultant.
Candidate should have:
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Applicants should be Sabre trained or have experience in a similar GDS system.
- Applicants should be experienced in global fares and ticketing.
- Past experience in a large travel organization an asset.
- Applicants much be fluent in English with an additional language an asset but not essential.
- Computer experience is necessary for this position.
An excellent package is on offer to the right person.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Education | Nursery Teacher
The Children's Garden, Barsha, Dubai is recruiting a Nursery Teacher.
We have three schools, located in Barsha, Jumeira and Green Community. We are a bilingual Preschool working with children aged 2-6 years, priding ourselves on the professionalism of our faculty.
Qualifications and experience required:
- BEd or a Bachelors Degree and a Diploma in early childhood.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in early childhood
- A native speaker of English is preferred
Terms and Conditions:
- Enthusiastic, imaginative and energetic teacher capable of gaining the full potential from each child
- Developing and implementing lessons/work schemes
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning
- Organising and supervising play and work activities
- Liaising with parents/carers and professionals
- Inspiring the children with a creative teaching style
- Preparing children for formal schooling
- Engaging in various school responsibilities
- In accordance with UAE law, only female applicants may apply
- We only offer local hire Contracts which do not include housing or flight benefits
- We also offer a visa and medical coverage
- Dependents on husband/father’s sponsorship should have the visa issued under the emirate of DUBAI only
We apologise that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.