Some questions for a newbie to AD - property, freelance work, etc. | ExpatWoman.com

Some questions for a newbie to AD - property, freelance work, etc.

Latest post on 30 September 2014 - 21:09
ministry of labour.
Latest post on 24 September 2014 - 20:25
I am also new to AD (6 months) so I can only give limited advice. Depending on your budget, I can recommend Saadiyat for easy walking. Around Saadiyat Beach Residences Community is a walking path with lots of greenery around you that takes about 15 min fast walking to complete. Outside the community you can walk on the side walks next to the streets between the villas for as long and as far as you want. Regarding the classes I think the easiest way to do it legally is to connect to one of the studios to give classes. I hope someone else can give better advice regarding the classes. Great, thanks Lettie! I think Saadiyat might be on the upper edge of our housing budget but worth a look. The places I see listed on dubizzle look awesome. I think I might head to the Embassy to ask about becoming a free agent and teaching in studios. If anyone else has more details on this, it's much appreciated! dont believe all the pretty pics on dubizzle, they are just that ads to entice.... you need to have correct visa to work here, there is a freelance visa but you would need to talk to the ministry to see about it. i would go and ask at abu dhabi health and fitness (ad country club) to see if you can do some stuff there.
Latest post on 23 September 2014 - 07:30
I am also new to AD (6 months) so I can only give limited advice. Depending on your budget, I can recommend Saadiyat for easy walking. Around Saadiyat Beach Residences Community is a walking path with lots of greenery around you that takes about 15 min fast walking to complete. Outside the community you can walk on the side walks next to the streets between the villas for as long and as far as you want. Regarding the classes I think the easiest way to do it legally is to connect to one of the studios to give classes. I hope someone else can give better advice regarding the classes.