ADCB | ExpatWoman.com

ADCB

Latest post on 09 May 2016 - 09:49

ADCB is the worst bank ever. ADCB just very good at sucking your blood. in terms of service they are the worst ever. if you are a customer they can't simply drain your blood, ADCB simply closed my account with them!!!! very convenient!!Claiming I was rude on the phone with their customer service who are the worst ever!! There’s always fishy behavior about the currency rates and the privileges and especially etihad miles which are never fully reflected into your etihad account. When you ask about this they just keep twisting an twisting until they use your temper with this and other things and you become angry so they close your account!! the statement activity is reflected days after you pay that's true as another guest mentioned. ADCB customer service are very very rude and they always revert to their typical questions when they clearly cannot help you but they never confess it. Never trust them about their rates. Never trust the best rates for privilege with ADCB even these are not clear and there is so much confusion with it. Just look at your miles with etihad and the miles you spend with ADCB and you see thousands difference between the two and if you ask them about it they'll just ignore it as they say they are not responsible for the miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ADCB is the worst bank ever. When I did a transfer with them online it was to go unnoticed until I noticed and the difference with their ignorance was over AED800!!!! Also if you don't spot it! it will go unnoticed to their pockets. Very rude employees. the customer service always revert you to your account manager if you are a privilege or excellency customer as they name you.