Travel / Airlines | Immigration Key Account Supervisor - Dubai
Immigration Key Account Supervisor - Dubai
Executive Expatriate Relocations (EER) is an Irish owned company and was founded in Dubai in 2005, providing Relocation, Immigration and Company Formation services that not only delivers on service, but creates a bespoke offering for each individual client, and delivers it professionally, timeously and with integrity. EER currently offers a comprehensive range of services across the U.A.E.
We are currently recruiting an ‘Immigration Key Account Supervisor’ to manage our Immigration department to ensure delivery of service excellence to our Global clients.
The ‘Immigration Key Account Supervisor’ will work collaboratively with EER’s clients and their transferees to meet their immigration needs demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and initiative.
The main Immigration services EER provides are administration, employee and dependent visas including new applications, renewals and cancellations. You will be responsible for management of the Immigration Team and all cases including communicating directly with HR representatives, transferees, Government and freezone authorities as well as managing the administration associated with immigration services.
The role will mainly consist of the following:
• Manage client immigration needs (in-bound and out-bound) and engage with transferees to secure appropriate visa status/work permits;
• Facilitate and maintain the highest level of communication with clients and transferees regarding the progression and status of assigned cases;
• Coordinate and monitor the status of immigration cases with the clients’ HR department ensuring timely, quality service and compliance with government regulations;
• Develop and maintain technical knowledge of immigration legislation and implement new procedures with clients as appropriate to ensure adherence to compliance requirements;
• Provide advice and guidance to clients on immigration procedures, timelines and expectations;
• Prepare and maintain tracking and reporting for all immigration authorization requests ;
• Analyze and prepare high-level summaries of immigration activity;
• Maintain all visa and immigration files and records;
• Reconcile and prepare invoices for processing;
• Build Relationships with all free zones and mainland with regard to visa processing (employment and visit visas);
• Manage team of Immigration Specialists and support functions.
• Strong Customer service focus with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills at a corporate level
• Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task essential
• Problem Solving and ability to challenge situations with sound judgement and integrity
• Good intuition and understanding of people's requirements
• Proactive with a positive can-do attitude
• Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people
• A team player and also ability to work on own initiative
• Lived in the Dubai for a minimum of 2 years (mandatory)
• UAE Driving License and availability of a car
• EER will provide the necessary information and procedures for the outlined duties
• A shadowing process of 8 weeks with the current Immigration Key Account Supervisor